Chapter 87: Baby #3

Dropping her bag with the tests inside on the stairs, Julia and Jamie head into the kitchen to start on dinner. Reid asleep upstairs.

"So what are you going to tell Reid?" Julia asks.

"Well, if I'm pregnant he will find out, sooner or later."

"Do you think he'll have doubts?"

Jamie shrugs. "Oh I'm sure."

"I'm sorry you're going through this Jamie."

"It's okay," she nods. "I mean it's my fault right. Do I tell Greg?"

"Hell no. We are not opening that wound. I would definitely tell Reid and if he has any doubts, get a DNA test after the baby is born and go from there. Don't bring Greg in it if you don't have to, you know?"

"I mean if it's his we probably wouldn't say anything. I just hope Reid would treat him or her the same."

"If it was Greg's kid?"

"Yeah."

"Well we are going to think positive that it's actually Reid's."

"Of course," Jamie laughs.

"Hey babe," Jamie smiles as Reid comes down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey," he yawns opening the fridge and getting a water. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Just gossip not much, mainly telling her you're jealous Jimmie didn't tell you he was coming."

"I am very jealous. I knew him before he knew you," Reid winks at Julia.

"But he loves me more."

"Eh I don't know about that. What's for dinner?"

"We are having Mexican," Jamie answers.

Reid walks out only to emerge a few seconds later holding Grayson and a grocery bag.

"What was Gray getting into?" Jamie asks.

"He was playing Jenga with pregnancy tests," Reid smiles, setting the bag on the counter.

"Shit..." Jamie mumbles.

"They're mine," Julia says quickly.

"Thank you Jules but yeah I bought some today."

"So they're yours?" Reid confirms.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"You think?"

"That's why I bought the tests Reid. If you noticed I've been late."

"How would I notice that?" Reid laughs a little.

"Good point. You would if we were still having sex," Jamie says, Julia taking Grayson from Reid and walking into the living room.

"I'm not doing this right now," Reid shaking his head, "with Julia here."

"Then why even bring it up in the first place?"

"Have you taken any yet?"

"No I made her buy them on the way home."

"Do you want me to take over?"

"What?"

"Cooking? I didn't know if it was eating away at you."

"I was going to do it tonight after everyone was in bed but if you want me to do it now I will."

"I kinda want to know."

"Okay I'll go," she nods heading upstairs with the bed. "I can't believe he found them," she shakes her head, Julia following her into the bathroom. Jamie takes a couple of them, putting the cap on them. "Should we go back downstairs before the test are complete? Or stay here?"

"Let's stay in here."

Jamie nods, her hands shaking a little-all three tests coming out positive.

"Well I can't say I'm surprised."

"Come on I'm hungry," Julia says, hugging her best friend tight. The two walking out.

"We are having another baby," Jamie smiles, looking up at Reid.

He pulls her in and hugs her, kissing her forehead and then her lips softly. Reid genuine.