Revenge on Thalia

1.23K reads. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw this chappy is dedicated to @dam_pjo_fandom. I know you said not to say it was your idea but you deserve the credit you awesome sauce person!

***

**Katie**

"My turn!" I said excitedly.

I scanned the room. "Hazel, truth or-" I was cut off by a shrieking Thalia. In Thalia's space was a dolphin. Mr. D obviously turned her into a dolphin in revenge for shocking him.

Everyone was laughing. Thalia flopped about as Percy doused her with water.

"I think we need to go talk to Mr. D." Annabeth said between giggles. Percy, Annabeth, Travis, and I began walking to the Big House, Percy making Thalia follow us.

We entered the Big House and found Mr. D.

"Uh Mr. D?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes Annabelle?" Mr. D. asked.

"It's Annabeth sir." She said.

"Do you think I care? Now, what do you want?" He asked annoyedly.

Annabeth gritted her teeth. "You turned our friend Thalia into a dolphin." Mr D. grinned evilly.

"Ah yes. She shocked me.....so this happens." He said.

"It was a dare! She didn't purposely try to shock you!" I piped up.

"Hush Kate I wasn't talking to you!" Mr. D. said meanly. I shrunk back.

Travis stepped forward. "First of all, her name is Katie. Second, it wasn't Thalia's fault. Please just change her back." He pleaded.

"Whatever." Mr. D said, waving his hand. The dolphin disappeared and in it's place was Thalia.

"Oh thank the gods!" Thalia said. We all sighed in relief.

When we got back to the cabin everyone started laughing at Thalia. Even she had to admit it was pretty funny.