Chapter One

Hi, I'm Sub, Sub Extabyte. And I just want to explain some things, but let me take it from the beginning.

When I was really young my parents put me in an adoption center because I am a mute. Yes, I never spoke before. Don't ask why. Anyway, I was the youngest one there and everyone was rude to me. All the older kids took advantage of me.  Many people came to adopt a kid, I was never chosen. I've been in the same home for kids all through my life up to now. I would always hide in my room when I didn't have school. My routine was the same thing over and over again for 14 years of my life. My parents put me in there when I was 2, because that's when they realized I wouldn't speak. School was a struggle to get through, but somehow I managed to get out alive. I was the only kid who was there and never got adopted out of the 16 years of being there. They had to kick me out when I turned 18, and that's what they did. When I was 13-14 years old I started getting into Minecraft and video games. I loved to animate it was like a job for me. I met some people online and we worked together. They didn't care if I was a mute or not, all that matters is that people actually care about me. I wish they were my friends not online, but in real life, but not every fantasy becomes reality. Today, I'm proud to say I am a very successful YouTuber in a group called The Pals. I've worked with them for almost 2 years now and they are amazing friends almost like brothers I never had. We all decided to meet one day and that's exactly what we did.

Authors Note!!
Hi! I hope you enjoy this story!! It's all made up and all from my head lol. Hope you enjoyed chapter one
Bye!!