Part 13

Sanyukta came to her house all broken,her hopes shattered in short time.Her state was messy,Anju looked at her daughter and  become panic.

A-Sanyu kya hua..tell me..tu aise kisi ne kuch kaha kya?

Sanyukta unheard her questions and walked past to her room.She fell on the bed and cried hard...their sweet memories started flashing in her mind,his cute child like nature...some time angry..some time chirpy,how he becomes worried everytime she got angry on him.His attempts to manofy her.Sanyukta's gaze fell on the teddy bear he gifted her as a sorry.She clutched the teddy near her heart.

S-why..Randhir why..what is my fault in all this...you did'nt try even once to listen me...tumne mujhpar trust ni kiya..kya humara rishta itna hi weak tha...itna hi bharosa karte the...trust is the base of any relationship..but everything was in our relationship except the trust....I can'nt live with your hatred...I'll die....ni jee paungi mai.

Anju told Kishore about Sanyukta's condition and Kishire came running to Sanyu's room.

K-Sanyu kya hua..mere bachche...may be work load..but I have a good news for you..you don'nt have to work this hard..because you are going to be the daughter-in-law of Shekhawats..malkin ban jayegi tu uss company ki.

S-papa...aapne ek baar bhi mujhse puchna jaroori ni samajha..what I want....just because of you and Harsh uncle Randhir hates me...he hates me..shakal bhi ni dekhna chahta wo meri..(she again started sobbing).

K-kya bakwas kiye ja rahi ho...are u mad?Itna acha rishta haath se jane du jo khud humare ghar chal kar aya hai...rahi baat Randhir ki...ek baar tumhari usse shaadi ho jaye...everything will be fine,only you says that he is your best friend..then uska gussa thanda ho jayega kuch time m..my pyara bachcha now stop crying and be happy..coz day after tomorrow is your engagement and after four days marriage...we don'nt have time..so hurry up.

He stood up and started walking outside..but stopped in thr middle..''Ye shaadi to hokar rahegi tum pyaar se maan jao to behtar hai''n he dashed out from the room leaving a broken Sanyukta and helpeless Anju behind.Sanyukta hugged her mother while crying hard..Anju's eyes were also moist seeing her daughter's condition.

A-beta you have to agree for the marriage coz you know about your Father's anger...we have no other choice...and tu bhi to Randhir se pyaar karti hai na...bol.

Sanyukta shocked listening to her mother's  words...only Tanya knows about it.

S-Ma..how do you know?

A-I am your mother Sanyu..I can easily understand what going on inside you..n I knew that you love him so much...so you should be happy that he is going to be yours forever.

S-yess maa but not like this...I wanted him too confess his feelings..but now..he hates me he confess his feeling of hatred for me.

A-Sanyu listen...once you got married to him..you'll get time to be with him 24/7 then make him realise your truth and your love..n I am sure he'll love you back more than you love him.

S-Sach m,

A-hmm.

*****************************************

''Dad..Dad..where are you..dad I want to talk to you''yelled Randhir searching Harsh in the whole mansion. Harsh who was equally angry on Randhir come out from his room.

H-even I want to talk to you Mr. Randhir

Rd-first I want my answers...you fixed mine and Sanyukta's marriage?

H-as far as I know parents always fix marriage of their children..I did nothing new.

Rd-but how can you without asking about my decision..I know that girl..that Sanyukta manipulated you.

H-nobody manipulated me..I am not a kid..okay and rahi baat Sanyukta ki she is the perfect girl to be my daughter-in-law.

Rd-but uske liye aap meri khushian distroy karoge?

H-I have no other option you're my only son ..agar or ek beta hota to definately mai tumse to Sanyukta ki shaadi kabhi ni karwata...you know Randhir you don'nt deserve her...she is a pure soul not like your one night stands who are only after money...so pyaar se iss shaadi k liye maann jao it would be better for you...you have my swear...agar tumne iss rishtey k liye na bola to mera mara muh dwkhoge(emotional blackmail😉).

Rd-dad...what rubbish.

H-I am not joking..day after tomorrow is the engagement and after four days marriage.

Saying this Harsh left to his room..leaving a huffing Randhir like a bull in anger.

Rd-''Sanyukta Agrawal be ready to be in hell for whole life''
**********************************************
precap-engagement😃
***************************************

Saddahaqcontests and MonaMandy

Please do vote and comments.

Trishla Singh😃😃😃