Her first day of school

This book was inspired by one of my friends love life and I am One of the characters that will be her friend because she is my friend in real life
–——————————————————Jasmines POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking to my new middle school and I was nervous but excited to make new friends and meet new people. When I was finally at the school everyone was out side crowded around a table that had a sign at the top that said schedules.so I decided to wait in line and as I was in love me I saw a girl that was really confused so I walked up to her. "Are you lost ?" I said " well no..kind of ...ok yeah I'm lost." She said. "Well I'm jasmine and we get our schedules over there."I said as I pointed twords the stand that had an even longer life me than before. " oh well hi im Kaylah and thanks for the help and could we be friends?" She said to me " sure Kaylah it's nice to meet you now let's go get in line before it gets any longer than it is" i said as we walked over to get in line.

⭐️ first period ⭐️
As I walked into my class room I saw that Kaylah wasn't in my class so I decided to sit I the back next to a window that showed the front of the school with cherry blossom trees in front of the doors like a path. Then the bell rang.RING!!! As the teacher walked in she started to greet the class until I saw a guy that look like a nerd mixed with a trouble maker run in behind the teacher and said" sorry I'm late teacher I couldn't open my locker." He's really cute I thought to my self. Wait what am I thinking I bet he's a trouble maker. Then the teacher said" well I'll let it slide only because it's the first day but you will sit and we will continue our day." Yes ma'am." He said and say in the empty seat right in front of me. I was blushing so hard and I could barely breath." Are you alright miss...?" The teacher asked me. " yes ma'am I'm fine just a little warm." I said trying not to make s scene. The guy in front of my turned around and said " your easily flustered aren't you ?" No I just feel really warm right now." I said to him. "Well I'm Clayton nice to meet you..." jazzy.. I mean it's jasmine" I said trying not to make a complete fool of my self. The bell rang band I raced out of the class room as fast as I could and went to my next class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading and jasmine if your reading this I'm sorry and I hope you like it!!!
Thx 4 reading ❤️🖤