2

Lee Tae Young's POV

Since i moved in with my foster parents, everything was getting worse. I feel like wanting to run away from home. It had been a month living with them. I cannot bear with it anymore.

"Wake up child! You're late for school!" A voice wake me up from my beautiful sleep. Why does she has to ruin my sleep. So Annoying. Today is the day i am going to leave the house without them knowing. I cannot wait to get out of this hell.

I walk to the bathroom and wash up myself. After feeling a bit more refreshing, i get ready for school. Last night i had pack up my stuffs so the only thing left is to get out of this house.

As i was ready for school, i walk out with a bunch of bags out of the house without them noticing. Why would they care anyways. They hate me and treat me like a rubbish. It was still early in the morning so there were less people on the street.

I walk my way to a motel so i could stay for some day. I check in and went to my room putting all my stuffs. Then i went straight for school.

When i arrive at school, i went straight to class. As per normal the class went and the atmosphere is still the same. No friends. Spacing out. I Don't Care. I want to get out of this school as soon it ends.

Kring!!
I quickly pack up my stuff and step out of this school. Since i have move out of the house of hell, i went back to my temporary home, motel. I thought that i need to start working as there will be no financial support from my foster parents.

All day long after school i try to find a job until finally i got assign into a job in a coffee shop. I feel freedom went i got away. It has been a long time without freedom. Fuuhhhh...

I quickly went back to the motel and change into my pyjamas. After a while, everything went black. *snore*.....

Sry for late update on this story as i'm busy with my studies n had no time.