Notice

NOTICE:

I know, when you saw that this story was updated, you all got oh so excited.

But this is not an update, this 'Notice' is going on all my stories or FanFictions.

I'm not stopping any of them, or putting them on Hiltus, in fact, I'm doing the total Opposite.

Next Weekend, my Brother is trying out for this really big Swim Team (before he goes to States again pretty much), so I'm not going to be at my place for all of next weekend, including Friday and Sunday Night, where I'll skip half the day of school on Monday.

So, I'm here to ask you guys, what story/FanFic you want updated, I'm asking you guys to 'PM' me which you want updated, you can ask for as many as three stories to be updated, but you HAVE to PM me, which Story/s ok?

I'm giving you guys a weeks notice, and remember, it can be ANY one, if you're on Wattpad, it can even be a reading 'the books' one (I have four of those, Mortals and Demigods reading:TLT (PJo/HoO one), Greeks and Romans read: MoA (PJo/HoO one) and Reading the Ruins of Gorlan (Rangers Apprentice one) last one is Mortal Instruments reads Infernal Devices) or, if you have a one-shot idea and you want me to write it, give me the details, kay?

Cuz I have a whole weekend and after awhile, I get bored of Pay TV (I'm going to my Grandparents place) and waiting around without my friends being there.

Thanks Guys, remember to keep reviewing! :)

-PJoHoOFan

P.S. Next chapter should come soon, anyway, but PM if you want it before the next month or two.