Embarressing

I woke up toa thud and my head shot up. "Shit...." i heard ben curse i opened my eyes and saw ben holding one mug and another on the floor. "Good morning". i greeted with a smile. "Not anymore" he pouted at the hot chocolate on the floor. "That was my one too." he said pouting at me with big eyes. i giggled. "You can have mine" i said pointing to the other one in his hand and got up realising  only had a bra and pants. then the memories came back. Oh god. "Well Well whos looking sexy" danny said as he walked past. Shit the doors open! i ran to it and closed it with my back and my eyes wide. "Well that was embarressing..." i mumbled to myself. "Damn..." i heard soeone say and remembered ben was still in here starring at me.  "What??" i asked looking at myself seeing if there was anything on me. "N-nothing.." me mumbled looking away. i rolled my eyes and put a new belly piercing i got the other day and my crop with some short shorts. "Beautiful" Ben mumbled coming behind me snaking his arms aound my waist and nibbling on my ear. I laid my head back and reached my hand back playing with his hair through my fingers. "I love you" i whispered in his ear for the first time. Ths is the first time i have ever meant it, and its only the second time ive said it in my life. i waited for a reply but it never came. "I wish i could say the same..." my face fell. really ben? "Kidding! ha, but seriously i love you too" he grinned. i turned around and slapped his chest lightly. "You cheeky fucker you made me feel awkward." i said crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh you love me really" he winked and picked me up bridal style taking me down the stairs. we were in the kitchen with sam cam danny and james. "Have fun last night? sounded like it" cam winked. i blushed every shade of red and bured my face in bens shirt. "Piss off guys dont embarress her, danny already did that." ben said and danny chuckled..oh god...i opened my eyes and looked at everyone and then danny in particular. "You my friend, are a pervert!" i giggled.

Two weeks later.....

Nothing fun has happened...but tour had ended and i decided to move in with ben. We really understood eachother, you know not in a mushy way. but we could almost end each others sentences. we were partners in crime.

I opened my mouth as the Malteaser landed perfectly in it. i fist bumped the air. "Wooo!" me and ben cheered. i giggled looking into his chocolate brown eyes and we had a stare down. We were just doing really stupid challenges with each other. ben broke first and i cheered. "Ha! loser!!" he shot me a look that said i will get you, you better run. he turned back to the webcam and waved. "Bye motherfuckers!" He cheered and stopped the webcam posting it to twitter before turning to me with an evil smile. "Ben....what are you doing?" i asked as i slowly stood up and backed away. A grin pulled its way to his lips as he got up and started to head for me. "Ben no!" i yelled and ran all over the house finding somewhere to hide. which happened to be in the cupboard in the bathroom.

"Oh destinyyyyyy?" i heard bens sweet, playfull voice rang through the room infront of us. My breathing started to get faster and all of the sudden i needed to pee. do you ever get that when you hide? god i hate it. I winced as i heard his steps in the room. he must look like an idiot right now. i let out a giggle at the thought and covered my mouth. What have i done?!?! all of the sudden light flooded my dark hiding space revealing a smirking ben. "NO, NO NO NO!" i yelled as he lifted me up and hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom. my back hit the bed and i landed with an 'umph', my choclate brown hair in my face. Ben used his large hands to stroke the hair away and hovered over me. He leant down and pressed his lips against mine. our lips moved in sync as ourlip rings sometimes got caught which he chuckled at. Suddenly i felt a bit sick and pushed him off running to the bathroom again. this has happened a lot recentlyand..im fearing the worst...