First meeting

How does is it feel like to have a girlfriend ?

This is what dazai was always thinking about while , lying on the couch of the office , a  girlfriend who can understand him ? Who can accept him ? Who can love him truly ?
A lot of thoughts were in his head .

listening to his suicidal song he fell asleep immediately .

" daazaaaii-saan ~ You should get up now ~ "

Your cute heartwarming voice started to wake him up while looking at his face shyly .

" My angel .. ~ "
He started opening his eyes .

" Get up you stupid suicidal maniac ! "

Shouted kunikida , as always , while glaring at dazai intensely .

" Kunikiida-kuuun , you interrupted such a beautiful dream ! So mean .. "

Dazai was so disappointed , he wanted to continue the dream so badly so that he can see your beautiful face again .

" Damn .. "

" There's no time for your stupid dreams , get up there's a new member who's joining the agency today "

" huh ? a new member ? .. "

" yes we have to welcome her properly "

The whole detective agency members were waiting for you .

Suddenly , the door shouted open and you entered shyly , in front of everyone .

" u-um .. hello everyone .. my name is (y/n) , n-nice to meet you all "

Dazai widened his eyes open by surprise .. it can't be a mistake you were the girl who always showed up in his dreams .

You were talking to the other members while dazai was standing besides atsushi

God is this heaven ? Did I already committed suicide with a beautiful lady ?

He started thinking and then he mumbled to atsushi who was standing beside him

" atsushi kun .. slap me .. "
He was still in shock

Atsushi widened his eyes open
" W-what ?! Are you daydreaming again dazai san ? "

" ... I'm not dead ! "
Shouted dazai .

" how am I supposed to respond to this ? .. "
Atsushi started to get away from dazai little by little .

in an instant , Dazai ran in to your direction and took your hand in surprise .

" My beautiful goddess , I finally met you .. "

Dazai said , his eyes shining like a little kid .

You was in shock since you  didn't know who was the handsome guy who was taking your hand ,kissing it gently , your face was totally red as a tomato .

" u-u-uhh .. W-who are you ? "

You asked with a little cute voice .

" I am your knight dear  princess , Dazai Osamu "

He smiled widely looking at you ~

------- BONUS -------
dazai gave dazai a kick in the ass to get away from you ~

________________________________

Okay guys this is my first one shot ever .. sorry for the mistakes 😭 and I really hope you guys like it ~ 💓
Should I continue writing ?