❀Inside Look❀ - Author's Note

❀The Price Of Admission Author's Note❀

❀Please Note: This story will not be limited to Walking Dead Fans. It will be written open to include non-fans of the series without spoiling plot of the series too much.❀

Graphic Designs featured in the header of this book are created by myself with the use of still images from the Series The Walking Dead. The cover of this book was also created by myself. The trailers featured were created by a fellow wattpad user, Laura Edwards.

❀Central Theme:❀

[➳] Failure? When beginning with writing, a premise you have been planning for awhile, there is a sense of unwanting to fail. Unwanting to allow a plotline which remains unread with loose threads falling mid-chapter three. Just a dust filled upload lying in the mess of online popular authors with hundreds, millions of reads. When I close my eyes, when I, for a moment, pretend, the percentage of disappearing within this abyss of stories is nothing. But when realism awakens, pulling in time, all you picture with clarity is failure.

With The Walking Dead, planning this history for Carol Peletier, Failure has been driven inside her mindset. Nothing with being an author, although fear follows both, worse though for her; Spending her hours pushing to survive while protecting her family: Her daughter, Sophia, fragile, alone, her brother Joshua, intense, reflective, and her husband, Ed, the source of her misplaced emotions.

❀Schedule:❀

[➳] An empty space on a date. A promise but no follow through. Failure lies in the empty spaces of a calendar with nothing filling it. Unpublished paragraphs disappearing inside of months of half-began chapters. As a reader, by a author, who really wants to step inside a character's mind-set only to find it ending before it continued? For me, as a reader myself, I never wanted to attach myself to a story only to have it abruptly be discontinued.

With The Price Of Admission, Readers may influence the writing schedule for this story, Yes, you readers. We'll begin with a single chapter per week, however, pause here if you will, imagine with gaining support, climbing votes with comments, with more readers per chapter, a more frequent twice a week story update schedule. Now, imagine, with no support, a slow moving story, or one that pauses. As a writer, I can't stress this enough, this apocalyptic story has something to tell, but with everything from a reader's interest, to Walkers, or to non-Walking Dead fans the zombies, The Price Of Admission will need energy from you, as readers, to feed off of. Support begins from this moment.

❀ Plot: ❀

[➳} Premise? Beginning before the End of the World, when the Zombie apocalypse disrupted the lives of the Walking Dead Family, before the fall of Atlanta, and the disapperance of humanity, there was Carol Peletier, a stay-at home wife and mother. A multi-chapter story, The Price Of Admission will detail her life from her marriage to Ed allowing her to be a loner to her family, to fighting for her daughter's life in an existence in the Dystopia world of death and survival. To Carol becoming a central member of a group of survivors. Where hours drag on and the percentage of death rises, where will she fall.

Since before she meets the group of Rick Grimes to Daryl Dixon, which will happen as this will detail her life with this group of people as well, this will be a book based on her life leading up to the show's events as well. This story will bring life to a few Original Characters who will remain in supporting roles with history all their own. After all, when the first month passed of the Apocalypse, and Rick Grimes awoke from his come to find a fallen world, he didn't just stumble upon a group of survivors. He had a history and a family. And there were other groups out there in the world as well in the series. Supporting Carol in her story to tell the readers as she develops both before the dead rise, and with the series characters.

So, Yes, she will meet Daryl and Rick, but please it may take some time and chapters. This will be no rushed romance as with the series, there is no rushed romance. Life is a slow burn of chapters and emotions.

❀Spoiler:❀

[➳] Spoilers will exist, but without driving readers away who have not seen the series. With a storyline, detailed or not touched, an author may plan out events with outlines for the plot but pinpointing everything is impossible. A single action or decision may influence another character and further events. So just with the series remixing storylines from the comic series, readers who are fans may find the series rearranging events from both the show and comic, yes, I will be adding comic scenes. Blending them in a potential new timeline. Even if you have not see the series, by supporting this story, by reading it, you may find something interesting whether romance, apocalypse, action, or teen fiction.

❀Warnings:❀

[➳]Remember: This is based on the Series, The Walking Dead, created by Robert Kirkman. There will be no official warnings per chapter or per story. With real life, unfortunately, deaths may happen with nothing to give you time to anticipate it. Good things may be presented with no pace between them. If something is trigger worthy, take a pause and decide whether to continue to story as bringing realism to a character or chapter is important. This is based on The Walking Dead series, again, and if you are familiar with this series, you, as readers and fans, will already know the type of content you are used to will be featured in The Price Of Admission. If you are a brand new reader with no previous Walking Dead Knowledge, then, please note, this is based on a Zombie Apocalypse, and that shall be your warning.

P.S after this author's note I will refrain from using the word Zombie as with the series in both TV and comic medium the word is not mentioned.

[➳] So please remember to support this story by commenting, recommending to readers, voting and reading. Please do no remain a silent reader.❀