Chapter 1 - Birth of the Black Bird

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!~"

Raven looked down at her two children passively, The little one with the lilac eyes was bawling her eyes out wailing loudly, Her name was Yang. While the other one looked up back up at her equally as passive, Interesting Raven, who continued to stare back down at Yin, Taiyang's idea to name them. who also continued to stare at Raven unblinking. 

A small smirk grew across Raven's face, Yin looked curiously at it before his eyes changed in a blink of a eye, his onyx eyes turning a deep red and three tomoes appearing started to rapidly spinning around the pupil (A.N: Basically a fully matured Sharingan) before it suddenly changed back to it's natural onyx and a perfect replica of Ravens smirk spread across Yin's face. 

Raven's eyes widened and a larger smirk spread across her face as she absentmindedly gave Yang to Taiyang who quickly grabbed her and started cooing. Unaware of the strong bond that was starting to grow between Yin and Raven. 

Using both her arms to support Yin, Raven continued to stare at Yin with a smirk on her face with Yin doing the exact same thing. 

Raven uttered his name softly "Yin" When Yin noticed that Raven was about to speak his eyes instantly morphed back to it's crimson version before turning back as soon as Raven was done "Yin...." And he said it back almost perfectly in a small childish voice. 

Raven's eyes, once again, widen in astonishment before they flickered to Taiyang, to see he was busy tickling the now giggling Yang. Turning her attention back to Yin, Raven pointed to her self "Raven" then pointed at the baby in her arms "Yin" Yin, who had his eyes morphed the whole time Raven was speaking spoke. 

"Raven" Speaking as if he had been saying the name for years, Yin said it while pointing at Raven before pointing at himself "Yin" Raven nodded. Yin pondered this for a moment before understanding filled his eyes "Yin" He pointed at him self "Raven" Then pointed at Raven who nodded with a proud smirk. A smirk Yin returned before his eyelids started to drop and he gave a small yawn before nestling into Raven's bust with Raven starting to stroke his head affectionately, spoke quietly under her breathe "You're going to be strong, Yin. I can already see it" 

Raven then turned to Qrow and Summer who had just enter the room with big grins "Ray-Ray! Oh is that your daughter!! She's so cute~" Spoke Summer excitedly as she took Yang from Taiyang and laughing happily. 

Qrow turned to Raven before noticing Yin, nestled into Raven's bust "You had twins Raven?" Spoke Qrow with raised eyebrows. Summer, now also noticing Yin, gave Yang back to Taiyang before rushing over to Raven's side "Really?!" Intending to pick Yin before Raven turned away from her, pushing Yin further into her bust and giving Summer a small glare. Causing Summer to stop in her tracks and raise her hands in surrender "Hey, Hey. Easy there Raven" 

Raven eased up and allowed Yin's sleeping form to be seen, causing Summer to coo "Aww~, Is the little guy asleep~" Raven nodded before turning back away from Summer making her pout. 

Qrow looked at his sister, surprised "Wow, you won't even let Summer  pick him up?" Raven turned to Qrow and gave him a small smirk "Well, He's special"