Chapter 3 - Clash of the Crow and Blackbird

"Qrow Branwen?" Yin seemed to relax, only slightly, and his voice showed his curiosity and disbelief "I've haven't heared of you and I would have if your a Branwen" Yin eyes narrowed, the man looked laid back, drunk even, but Yin knew better and with a flash of the Sharingan he confirmed it. This man had no openings and seemed ready to attack on a moment notice, it actually reminded Yin a bit of his mother.

"Oh you would, would you?" Qrow's voice had an amused and mocking undertone to it, "I guess that means you are apart of the Branwen clan....." Qrow trailed off before he straightened "So I presume you did all this?" He gestured to the mass of dead bodies and Yin nodded eyeing the man wearily. 

"Hm..." All of a sudden Qrow was in front of him and Yin only just managed to bring up his õdachi  to block the slash and while he blocked the slash he was still sent flying by Qrow's superior strength. Hitting a tree with a "Oooof!" Yin quickly rolled away as a sword stuck itself where he was mere moments before. Yin clutched his õdachi tightly and glared at Qrow, his Sharingan now active, Qrow rose an eyebrow at noticing his eyes despite the Grimm mask covering most of them "Interesting eyes you've got there, kid...." 

Yin said nothing but threw multiple kunai and shuriken at Qrow, who yanked his sword out of the ground with little effort and spun it around. Blocking and deflecting all of Yin's kunai and shuriken. 

Yin tched and charged Qrow, who met him in the middle. The traded blow after blow with Yin's Sharingan rapidly following Qrow's every move. Yin began to struggle to keep up Qrow and tried to break off only for Qrow to slash his stomach causing him to cough up blood before being kicked in the face, knocking him back and causing his Grimm mask to crack and fall off.

Qrow who had been rushing forward to finish Yin off noticed this and recognition flashed across his face at the sight of Yin's face. 

"Your...." Qrow didn't get to finish as he had to back flip to dodge a slash from Raven who had appeared out of nowhere and was now standing protectively in front of Yin.

"Mum...." Yin said in relief causing Raven to glance at him with concern before returning her gaze to Qrow, all concern gone and a small glare on her face, "I was wondering why it took so long for Yin to come back so I came to check on him but I didn't expect to find you here Qrow...." 

"Raven..... that's Yin...?" Qrow asked in surprisingly dull tone.

Raven nods and looks back at Yin with obvious pride "Yes, it is"          

"BUT HE JUST SLAUGHTERED ALL THESE BANDITS" Shouted Qrow in rage, slightly surprising both Raven and Yin.

"So...? He is my  child, I will do I raise him how I wish" Raven said with glare only for Qrow's rage to increase "He's Tai's son too! Does he even know about Tai!" Raven glare got a little harder "Yes, he does, I don't keep secrets from Yin" Qrow paused, shocked "So he knows-" Raven cut him off "That he has a twin sister, yes" 

Raven had told Yin about his father and twin sister when he was four, Raven was a little suprised but wasn't that sure what else she expected when Yin did what he usually did when he was confused about something; He asked her why she left and why she took him with her, to which both questions she answered, then he never brought up again.

"W-What then why-" Raven cut him off again "That's irrelevant now" She turned to Yin and she gained a concerned expression when she noticed the amount of blood he was losing "We're leaving" She slashed a portal and was ready to jump through when Qrow shouted,

"No your not! Raven, I'm taking you and Yin back!" Raven scoffed before jumping through the portal, Yin in tow. Leaving an angry and frustrated Qrow, who quickly gulped the last of his alcohol in his flask.

~*~*~~*~*~      

Yin opened his eyes with a groan, Raven had sent to the medical tent immediately when they arrived and also instructed the rest of the clan that there were moving location. 

"Good, your awake" Raven walked in the tent and looked a Yin with a stern gaze "Where upping your training" Raven then adopted a concerned expression and began to ask him if he was okay, even going as far as to check his temperature much to Yin's embarrassment and the Doctor's, who was tending Yin injures before Raven came in, amusement.