Twenty-Five [Alt Ending]

Taehyung

Taehyung

I sit in the hospital waiting room. I was taken here sometime after the police came. There's still no news about where my father ran off to but they sent patrols to go look for him.

When I arrived, Jin explained to me that Jimin needed surgery due to blood loss and how bad the wounds were.

I sit in the waiting room, waiting for someone to come out and tell me that he's fine. He can't be dead. I stare blankly at the wall. The door opens and I turn my head to face it.

The doctor walks out and I walk up to him, waiting for him to tell me news about Jimin's condition.

He tells me to hold on and says that he needs to talk to Jimin's parents first about the situation. I nod even though it's killing me not knowing how he is.

The doctor walks up to Jimins parents who arrived  when we contacted them shortly after the police showed up. I hear him tell them that he has to talk to them about something in private. The doctor leaves the waiting room with them.  

"I'm sorry," He says and I start crying. He's gone. Jin walks up and hugs me, everyone starts crying too. "Jimin didn't make it, he died during surgery. He lost too much blood and even if he did make it he would have some disabilities. If he only got shot in the shoulder he would have been fine but the wound in his abdomen was pretty bad. He was shot in a major artery and it caused him to bleed out pretty quick,"

Jin pulls me to the side and Namjoon finishes talking to the doctor about what we can do. 

I walk out, ignoring the calls of my friends. I can't stand being here anymore.

It's all my fault. If my dad killed me years ago Jimin would have never died. Jungkook wouldn't have been taken.

I step out of the doors to the hospital.

It's all my fault.

My father was right. I'm worthless, I shouldn't have been born. All of this happened because of me.

I run across the street and down the road, I feel the tears running down my face again, my vision growing blurry. I've cried so much the past two days, it's amazing that I still have tears.

I run, not knowing where to go, and not caring. I just need to get away.

I stop by a street sign, catching my breath. I look up at the sign and realize where I am. I guess I didn't come here by accident.

I reach up and touch my face, feeling the dry tears. I guess I stopped crying a little while ago.

I start walking across the road, walking to where the lake is.

I sit down in the grass and look across the water, watching the reflection of the stars on top.

The memory of the time I brought Jimin here flashes through my mind and a tear slides down my cheek.

I look up and notice the sun coming up. It's Daybreak.

I smile at the memory of Jimin and close my eyes, laying back into the grass.

I let sleep overcome my body as I think of all the memories I had with Jimin.

Maybe I'll see him soon

___________________________________

time skip: 3 years later

I walk into the closest building I can find, trying to get out of the pouring rain. I look around and realize I'm standing in a cafe. I sit down at a table and order a hot drink to warm me up.

I take off my soaked coat and lay it on the seat next to me. I sit back and decide to look around the room.

My eyes stop on a table across the room from me. A pink haired boy is sitting at a table with a girl. I can't see his face clearly since he's covering it with his hands, laughing at something the girl said.

A waitress walks up to their table and he looks up at her. My heart stops and everything slows around me as I see his familiar face.

Jimin?

♡♡♡

A/n-This isn't what really happened, the first ending is what actually happened. This is just the alternate version that I might make a sequel with if you guys want me to (Comment if I should make a sequal based off of the ending of this) Thank you for reading and please go check out my other stories too~