Lets get started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chantel May Carter

Chantel is thinking about the day that has just happened.

It was definitely too much for her to comprehend. Her mother first comes Back and whips her brother bald and then just shoots Chantels dad right in the baby maker .

Chantel is in the waiting room with her husband waiting for the results on her father .

"Why do I have to be here? " her husband Mathew questions.

" Because he's my father and needs support, he may never be able to make more baby's you know ."

Mathew takes chantels hand and stares  enchantingly in her eyes .

" I want a divorce. " he blurts out of nowhere.

Chantel stood up and struck him across the face so hard he fell on the ground like a slug .

She took off her earrings , fake nails , and her wig .

"I'm gon' dive in that ass!"

She dove straight in .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyquan Lee Carter

Tyquan is sitting across from his mother .

He slams his fist down on the desk that's guarding him from slamming his fist in her face .

" You will pay for what you did to   my father ." He shouts in her face .

" Boy did your father not tell you the importance of brushing your teeth 'cause yo breath stank." She swats her hand in front of her face choking.

" And boy you gon' do nothing because if you do I'm going to whip you with the highest shoe I own  ...... do you understand what I said?"

He looked at her stupidly.
Beyoncé punched him in the nose.

"Do you understand?" She asks him again .

Blood gushes down his nose .

"Yes" he nods while nodding .

"Good , now you gon' help me take this company. " she smiles devilishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn Jr Carter

Shawn was lying down in his bed next to his boyfriend Rico .

He is finally going to come out to the world .
It has been hard living the way he did because his dad is a homophobic fool who believes that you shouldn't marry for love but to marry to make yourself look powerful.

Jay isn't that bad of a father it's just the things he says and does that makes Shawn doubt himself as a human being of the world . His dad makes him think that he is not deserving of living a life if he is going out with the same gender .

Shawn decides to go to the hospital to check on his father because he does care about him .

Shawn hops into his sexy Range Rover and drives to the hospital where his father is being kept .

He walks up to the front desk and asks the lady working at the desk if he could see him .

"I'm sorry but he doesn't want to see your gay ass anywhere near him . "

He would've cried in that hospital right there and then , but he turned around and saw his sister  making her husband Mathew bleed to death .
I couldn't help but laugh out loud . It was funny seeing my sister who is normally conservative beating up her husband .
He must have pissed her off real bad .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayquan Jay Carter

Jayquan was sitting next to his father in the hospital.

The room was very bright .
There were flowers from random fans  that adored Jay .
Jayquan was staring at his father wondering what he was going to say .
It was a very awkward situation for the both of them since Jayquan knows for a fact that his father wants Tyquan here instead of him because he's his 'favourite '.

Jayquan was sick of being in second place with his brother and decided that he doesn't care what place he is with his father he is going to tell him straight up that he's leaving for university.

" Dad ?" He asks to make sure his father is at least awake to here what he has to say .

"Yes Ty?" His father answers .

"  I am leaving in two days " he just lets it all come out .

" That's exciting ,is it for a tour or music school ?" Jay asks excited.

" I am going to study law"

That sentence alone changed the room into a dark setting . The flowers around them died all of a sudden .

His father finds the strength to get up off the chair and stand in front of Tyquan.

He brought his fist to Tyquan's eye .

Tyquan falls to the ground .
He is balling his eyes out . He is in pain .

"  You are stupid excuse of a son . You will not go to a school for people who think they are on my level because you and the rest of the retards that go to that school are nothing compared to me . You are all my bitches !!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue Ivy Carter

Blue is in her bed crying that her father was in hospital because of her mother .
She always thought that when her mother got out of prison that there would be a chance of them being a real family but now she knew that non of that was happening.

She was in her bed eating a pizza watching empire.
She realised how relatable their lives were to the show except they're shooting each other.
As she was listening to Jamal sing her step mom walked through the door.

" Hi Blue I am going to the hospital to check on your father ." She tells her

Blue shot out of bed " Becky with the good hair don't go you will ruin the chances of my mom and dad getting back together!" She shouted really loud that Jamal was looking through the tv screen asking me if that was necessary.

" And any way we all know your here because of dads money ."

Becky strut up to Blue all seductive.

" Boo I got my own money, I don't need you fathers money so get your facts checked . " Becky turned around to leave .

Blue took this as an opportunity to use her dancing skills and round house kicked Beck right across the head.

Blue pulled Beckys hair as though she were a doll .

But Becky was fighting back . Becky threw Blue in the Tv , she threw her through the door leading to the corridor.

They were throwing punches and kicks all over the place but it was just one kick from Blue to end it all .

Becky went stumbling and fell over the railings and landed straight on the floor . Blood was all over the wooden floor