A Night to Remember {Merome Smut/lemon Fanfiction}

If you dont like Smut just turn back now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's P.O.V.

It was just like anyother night. I was in my bedroom getting ready to go to bed. I had baggy sweatsorts on, with no shirt. My regulare sleeping attire. I shut off all the lights then crawled into bed to drift into dreamworld, when suddenly the lights spring back on and before i knew it i had a furry bacca pinning me to the bed. 

"Jerome..." 

I whimpered. I was tired and just wanted to get some sleep but i guess Jerome had other thoughts

"Aww..c'mon biggums i have to show you something"

He replied back, using his husky voice to sudduct me.Unfortunately for him it didnt work and i used my strength against his to push him off me and to snuggle back into my blankets. Jerome fell over on the bed and laid next to me as i was drifting asleep but he had an idea as i felt the covers lift up, soon after feeling a pair of warm paws wrap around my waist. In seconds i went from being in my bed to having Jerome carry me over his shoulder.

I had absolutly no idea where we were going. Jerome wouldnt say anything about where we were going and i couldnt fall asleep with a bacca holding me over his shoulder

"Jerome...Where are we going...im tired..." 

I said in a sleepy tone

"We are almost there biggums, hold tight"

i yawned and sighed. I just wanted to get some sleep. I had tried drifting off by having my eyes closed the entire time but then they suddenly opened to jerome putting me on the ground. I felt the cold grass hit my skin then i looked over at jerome to see that he had a smile on his face, and no shirt. I turned to jerome and smiled, laying my head on the soft and warm fur on his chest.

"Mitch...Do you remember what tomorrow is...?

"Uh...Our anniversairy...?

i questioned hoping to get it right

"Exactly!"

he had replied, moving me off his chest and onto the grass. He pinned me down and started to kiss my neck softly. My eyes widened at the sudden change and i let out soft moans in the process. Then he broke from my neck for a second to speak. 

"We have been together for a full year Mitch, 365 days...and i think that i should give you an anniverairy gift that you will never forgret..."

I blushed the brightedt of reds since i knew what he wanted then i put my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a passionate kiss.

"I will accept your gift Jerome...Just please do it now..."

i had said feeling a bit eager. I was not as tired as i was before. I guess that jeromes soft lips on my neck had just made me feel...so...in need of him. I pulled him down for a passionate kiss but he only kissed me once, then he had made his way down my neck. I moaned softy as pleasure rushed from my neck, making me harder and wetter each time he had kissed my neck. 

We took things slow. This was our first time attepting this so we made sure to take it easy, but again we were both male so we had to fight for dominace. Thats when i bit his lower lip softly while tugging on his pants. He smiled and opened his mouth as he took off his pants. I was hoping that i would be able to dominate my lovers mouth with my tounge but jerome had beaten me to it. Our tounges had fought for dominace for a few seconds until jerome had won and taken over. I had started to moan louder as his tounge explored every part of my mouth while he slowly took off my sweatpants.

Jerome was obviously going to be dominate so i had to sit back and let him dominate me, and honestly i enjoyed it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed jerome as he was putting me under his spell. Then he broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck and chest until he got to the elastic of my boxers. Thats when i saw a smirk appear along his face then he quickly took off my boxers, revealing my erection, I let out a loudish moan as he did then i louder one as i felt his soft  tongue slowly move along my member, stroking it softly and slowly.

"J-Jerome~ S-Stop teasing..."

i managed to say between moans. Then i felt the bacca suddenly starting to suck on my member, having my length in his mouth. My eyes widened and i moaned louder as the pleasure was filling up my body  masking me buck my hips a little. Jerome held me down as he started to deep throat. I felt my stomach warm up as i felt him bob his head up and down. I knew i was close.

"I-Im C-close~"

Jerome smirked at my remark then he moved his head up and down faster. I couldnt stand it any longer. I came into jeromes mouth and let out a loud moan in the process. He swallowed all of it then took my member out of his mouth, pinning me down afterwards. We were both panting. then jerome has stuck his fingers in his mouth. Making sure to get them covered in saliva, then he kissed me while inserting one finger into my ass. I let out a sall moan at the strange feeling as he started to move his finger around. The pleasure grew and Jerome could tell as he inserted another finger.

I close my eyes while biting my lip as he moved his fingers in and out of me, increasing the speed as he went on, I relaxed as the pleasure flushed through my body. I then open my eyes to the feel of his warm lips press against mine while he started to scissor me.  I closed my eyes to the pleasure and moaned into jeromes mouth as he was passioately kissing me.

He continued this for another minute or so before releasing from me and breaking the kiss, still connected by a string of saliva but that was soon broken. He kissed my neck as he lined up his member to my entrance. He looked up at me, waiting for my approval. I bit my lip and nodded a bit nervously, not knowing what this would feel like. As soon as i nodded Jerome thrusted into me softly but deeply.  My eyes widened and i grabbed some of the grass around me, letting out a loud moan as soon as he had entered my tight entrance. He stopped soon after hearing my shreak, the pain was immense due to the size of his member. It took longer to get the pain to sink into pleasure, but once it happen it was the best feeling.

My breathing died down a bit and i started to moan. Jerome smiled then slowly thrusted in and out at a steady pace, but still going harder and deeper with each thrust. My moans grew becuase of this and i tightened my grip on the ground around me. with every thrust came more pleasure. I felt him speed up a bit and his member slam into my sweet spot as he did.

"J-JEROME~ T-THERE~"

i bursted out from the sheere pleasure. He nodded then possitioned himself to be able to hit that spot everytime. He succeded and he slammed it every time.

"J-Jer-ome~...I-Im C-Close~"

I could feel my stomach warming up quickly 

"M-Me too..."

He replied still thrusting into me. Making sure to hit my sweet spot harder to make me cum. Then he slammed me as hard as he could. My eyes widened and I loudly moaned Jeromes name as i spread my seed on both of our stomchs, having even more than before. Jerome couldnt take it anymore either. He came as well, and he came a lot. I moaned even louer as i arched my back and holding my grip on the ground as tight as i can. I felt his warm, stickey seed seeping out of me as he pulled out and collapsed on the ground next to me, panting heavily but not as much as me.

"T-That w-w-was amazing M-Mitch..." 

Jerome said while pulling my weakened body close to his, so i could snuggle in his soft fur

"I-it w-w-was.." 

i replied softly as i wrapped my arms around my lover.