Chapter 5

/Carson's POV/

We walked inside I was thinking about what life would be like if I was the Luna of the werewolf's. Just the thought being inside my head was crazy.

"Why did the Moon Goddess choose me?"

"She thought you'd do good by me. I honestly think so to."

I know Damon meant well but thinking about being married to anyone but Alex was different. I wanted to marry Alex. But now I didn't know.

"I know I shouldn't say this to you. But is it right to say that I don't want to see Alex for a while."

"You have every right to not want to see him,love. But you're going to have to."

"I know."

I looked at the floor. I didn't know what I wanted. Damon put his head on my cheek.

"No need to be sad love. You got me."

I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't know why I did that. I backed away quickly.

"Uh I'm sorry I- uh I guess I should get going. I'll see you uh later."

I stuttered. Why did I do that!?! I asked myself.

"Love you're fine."

He leaned in and kissed me himself. I still had a boyfriend. I think. I don't know to think anymore.

We walked to the couch. And he continued to kiss me. It felt good to have someone who might actually love you. He backed away.

"I can't control how I'm feeling right now. If we continued is probably mark you. I know that not what you want. But I do love you."

He got up and walked his bathroom.

"Ugh."

I said. I can't believe I almost just did that to Alex. I know what he did to me but I want to talk to him. I know Alex wouldn't do that just cause he wanted to. There was something wrong.

/Alex's POV/

I was home pacing and pacing and pacing.

"Stop bro you're making me dizzy. We'll find her or he'll bring her home."

Said Jason. I heard a knock on my door. I went to see who it was. But Zach beat me to answering the door.

"Oh my god."

It was her. I couldn't believe it. She's back and home with me.

"Alex."

"Carson."

We we said at the same time. I'm so happy she's home.

"Where's Damon?"

He left.

"Next time I see him I'm gonna hurt him. But for now you're home."

"Yeah we need to talk. It's fine if they're we just really need to talk."

Please tell me this isn't the 'talk' I think it is.

/Carson's POV/

I walked into Alex's room not even knowing what I was going to do. His friends waited in his living room.

"Uh what's up?"

Asked Alex nervously I couldn't hear his voice shaking.

"I know what happened last night."

I said looking down at the floor. Alex took a deep breath in and let it out.

"Look Carson. I don't know what happened. That wasn't me and you know it."

"Yeah but Alex you never do that is my point. What made you want to then?" 

"I don't know I just, I don't know." 

"Hey." 

I sat on the bed next to him.

"Don't worry about what to say to me. I can't judge you. I would be the last person to be able to judge anyone."

"I just want to understand."

"I don't even understand. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Okay you don't have to tell me until you know."

I said wanting to anger him any further.

"Why did Damon kidnap you or whatever you want to call it?"

"He wanted to tell me what happened last night. You see after you left. I went and followed the wolf. It was Damon. He made me forget what had happened."

"Okay so like, compulsion or something?"

"Yeah. He said that I was born to be his mate. So we can't date much longer without him trying to kill you."

"Carson that makes no sense. No one is made to be with someone."

"No Alex it's true. He's the wolf that attacked you to help me get away from you that night."

"Carson that's not true. If you want to make up lies so I'll break up with you you got your wish!"

"No Alex it's not a lie!"

"Whatever Carson just leave."

My heart just got broken I started to cry and I didn't want any of Alex's friends to see me crying. So I covered my face as I was walking out. 

"Carson!"

Said Zach following behind me. I kept walking ignoring the fact that he wanted to talk. I walked out the door but Zach didn't stop.

"Carson."

Zach grabbed my arm.

"Carson what's wrong?"

"Go ask Alex."

I said sniffling still trying to get away from his grasp.

"No I want to hear it from you." 

"Alex thinks I was lying about where I was with Damon."

I lied to Zach cause I didn't want to tell him the whole truth.

"So?"

Asked Zach curiously.

"So he broke up with me."

"Carson, I-"

"Don't. You don't have to act sorry for me."

"I'm not acting."

He said smiling.

"You mean it?"

I asked him.

"100%."

He stared at me a while before he kissed me. He put his arm around my back. I kissed back. What was I doing! I knew I fucked up because Alex was standing outside looking directly at us.

__________________________________________________________________________

OMG people! What just happened!! This is unexpected even for me! I hoped you guys like this. I'm already picturing what I'm gonna do next so just wait for it. Like Comment Vote and Follow please.. Share with your friends if you enjoyed. Till next time!

👌 Natalie