Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V

I'm glad that today was Friday. I avoided Justin which was easy since we have no classes together. I was on my bed listening to music when I saw Zayn standing in front of my balcony doors. "Hey" He said rubbing the back of his. "Hey" I said taking off my headphones. He sat beside me which made sparks flow around in my heart. "I have to tell you something" He said looking at me in my eyes. "I know it was wrong to kiss you like that but I felt something... but your probably not ready to be dating right now but I would like to ask to be my girl" He said looking down and back at me. I looked into his hazel eyes and  smashed my lips into his and got on top of him. We kissed for a minute. "So is that a yes" He asked looking at me while I was still on top of him. "Yes" I said smiling and pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I will never do anything to hurt you" He said putting his hand on my cheek. I smiled and leaned down as we kissed again.

Danielle's P.O.V

It's been a long time since me and Liam have been alone together so he took us to this movie called "Endless Love". This movie is pretty good even though it just started. Liam put his arm around me and I layed me head down on his shoulder blade which is kind of hard since he works out.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Bye" I said kissing Selena on the cheek. "Bye" She said hugging me as I walked out of her room. I jumped on the branch and climbed down the tree and rode my skateboard home. I ran up the stairs when I got home and went in my room when I saw someone watching TV. "What are you doing in my room" I said turning on the lamp. "Mom and Dad said I could watch TV in here since the TV won't work in my room" Whaliya said laying on the couch in my room. "So what movie are you watching" I said sitting next to her. "Catching Fire" She said eating gummy worms. "Hey" She said as I grabbed a handful of gummy worms. I shoved them in my mouth and smiled. "Your such a jerk " She laughed taking the gummy worms by her.

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe Selena ignored me all that she didn't even beg that she'll do anything to make me go out with her again which was the plan. I gotta get her back on Monday because I can't loose this bet. "Bubby" Jaxon said holding his arms out. "Hey Bud" I said picking him up and planting on a kiss on his cheek which made him giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry these chapter's aren't long .-. and I'm going to up date Zaylena since it's Spring Break