Vampire party

Layla POV***

Sarah and I were walking when my brother and Benny pulls up. Rolling down the window he lean out. "So can you tell us where the vampire party is." Ethan asked making us sigh

"Okay I'm crazy because I got bit. What's you excuse," Sarah asked making me bit my lip to stop my laugh

"He was dropped as a baby," I whispered to her and  getting in the car, driving to the direction of the party.

"Stay in the car got it," Sarah told the boys hooking my arm with hers. Ethan wanted to protest but we shut the door before he can. Looking around I couldn't find Erica any where, but I saw my brother and Benny dancing or having an heart attack. I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Before I can make my way to them Sarah and I spot Jesse. 

He started rambling on and on about making Sarah a vampire and revenge. "Enough talk we are all hungry. The moon is full now lets eat," Jesse calls over all the vampires and pulls out my brother and his two friends.

"Whoa, where you girls goin? Your just in time for dinner!" The curly headed vampire says and shows his teeth's.

"Sweet! what's on the menu?" Rory says rubbing his two hands together as I mentally sighed at his cluelessness.

"you guys are. Defuse," I yell at him making his mouth form an O.

Jesse push Sarah in front of the boys and licked his lip, "They look delicious."

"Okay not them. I'm babysitting them," Sarah yells making some of the vampires laugh at them.

"Wait you still need a babysitter," Jesse ask but Benny points to Ethan. The next few moment's went by slow. Erica landed up drinking Rory dry possible killing him and making Erica a full vampire but giving us enough time to escape. The next day at school I was running late. By the time I got there the boys figured out Jesse's plan.  Something about Jessie being old and wants hundreds of souls  to be honesst every time my brother talks my mind goes into wonderland. Sarah's idea was to train the boys into killing vampires but me, I wated Benny and Ethan away from the danger that I was introduced as a kid. Ethan was doing research about his vison as I laid on his bed copying his homework.

"Hey mom did you ever.. get..um visions." Ethan ask our mom

"Are we um talking about durgs," Our mom says making me laugh," cause if you do drugs your father and I would have to kill you," 

"No um visons or strange images," they started talking but again Welcome to Wonderland until Sarah came in saying she brought the book he asked for.

"Ill leave you to talk, Ill bring your homework later," I tell them and Ethan mouths a thank you.  

The next day we spent "training" the boys and helping them by praticing on a dummy.

"Hey Ethan, Layla what are you doing," Jane says looking at our home made bullets.

"Jane have you heard of pravitcy,"

"What did you do to your blaster?"

"Look you know how this works, ethier you tell me what you are doing or I tell mom," Jane threats making me proud.

"Okay fine, Us and Benny are going to the vampire movie," Ethan tells her

"And no you are not going," I added as she sighed

"So you going to leave me with Benny's grandma again,"  Jane yells

"Dishes for a month,I'll do your math homework, and ill play dance revoultion with you " Ethan trails on