Chap. 1- The Day it Started.

It was a lovely September morning. Summer had just ended and everyone
wondered what class we would be in. Those poor souls put into Madame crayons class won't even know it until they get to school.

The bus ride was lengthy but still, we continued. Bump after bump, we finally got there. Our fate for the rest of the year was on two papers.
Rushing to break through the gateway that leads to our destiny, we read the names..

One by one.. Isaac Newt Newt Batila..
Fredword Fredrick Batila.. Clam Batila.. All in mr. Cauliflower's class. But where is mother Batila? We see her strutting down the hill, already giving advice to the young-ins. Isaac ran toward her with the speed of sanic, and pounced on her without seeing the terrible news. "MOTHER!!!" She screeched like the instruments in mr. Dick-skins class (we'll get to that later though). Mother Batila walked to the paper. As she read it, a look of woebegone shot across her face. "Madame Crayon" she muttered.
"What??" Fredrick said with distress. "Madame crayon" she said louder with defeat in her voice. We all were silent. We didn't know what to say. We just stood there until-
"LINE UP YOU MONKEYS"
The silence was shattered by a crackling cackle and a bell signalling the start of our new reality. A reality where Madame Crayon became a full time teacher. We looked at Madame Crayon's students to be, and without a word we knew, they were going to get rid of her.

As we watched Madame Crayon pull her new prisoners by the collar into the school, we saw mr Cauliflower emerge from a cloud of vape. "Everyone said in unison "we get it. You vape" he gave us a sharp glare but continued his happy teacher facade "Let's sit around the circle rocks" he said with a grin. Sitting around the circle rocks outside, mr Cauliflower explained simple things such as what he expects from us. Then came recess.

Mrs. Crayons students bolted outside like they haven't seen the light of day in ten million years. "She is treating us like kindergarteners" they said in a lifeless tone. " that's sad, but it's okay. We already know you're all coming up with a plan to get rid of her" Fredrick said. "Like genital herpes, she'll never go away. Trust me, I know from experience" Clam added. "You've tried to get rid of Madame Crayon before?" Isaac asked. "No, I've had genital herpes silly" clam replied in a daunting yet proud tone. "Feel ashamed" mother Batila barked. And with that, the bell rang.

The day went by and we all went home. Isaac and Mother Batila faced on the time or "face timed" for hours. More hours than clam and one of his friends would ever. Wishing the next day would never come... Spoiler alert.
It did.
___________________________
A/N
Aye wazzgud fams. Check out Madame Crayons students perspectives on this wild tale about the grade 8 year. Yuri on C- (LG8ATMD) by aprillls_
Don't stop believing and hold onto that feeling, for madames students still have hope!