Zak One Shot

I had joined the ghost adventures crew about half a year ago, I've grown close to the boys. Nick and Aaron are like annoying brothers. Billy and Jay, well, they're like protective brothers.

Zak, he's another story. You see, I've grown onto him. I think I have feelings for him.

I mean, have you seen the way we look at each other. We're basically undressing each other with our eyes.

"Is anyone here, in this room?" Zak had asked, the static of the spirit box playing over his voice.

"BeHiNd YoU." The spirit box growled.

Me, Aaron and Zak all looked at each other. Soon, Zak screeched and jumped.

"It touched my back!"

Soon, I heard whispering in my ear, I freaked out and began jumping around.

Aaron looked at me, confused, "What's wrong, dude?"

I held my chest, my hand over where my heart would be. It was beating fast.

"Someone was whispering in my ear. I couldn't understand them."

Nick and Aaron had their cameras on me, while Zak was turning on the spirit box.

"Who is there? Why did you touch and whisper to Y/N?" He asked.

'pReTtY LaDy.' It growled.

My heart was racing, and gaining speed.

I felt my shirt lifting up. I screeched and ran into Zak's arms, my face against his chest.

He looked infuriated, "Now, why'd you do that?"

Aaron and Nick looked at each other, then back to us, "Holy shit, man."

'WiFe."

"You want her to be your wife...?" Zak asked before the spirit box was thrown out of his hands and hit the wall.

It shattered into pieces.

Zak's gripped around me tightened but I was ripped out of his arms by a powerful force, I flew up the stairs, my body had no control, so I curled into a ball, and tried not to cry.

I could hear everyone running and calling out for me. "GUYS! HELP!"

I was then thrown into a room, the door slammed shut, and locked. I cowered in fear. I quickly crawled to the corner.

I felt a strand of my hair being pulled behind my ear. I shakily looked up, there stood a young man, he wore Victorian clothing, had slicked back black hair.

Half of his left torso was gone. The area that was gone was just gray mist.

"I aM GiLbERt." It sat on the floor, with it's legs crossed in front of me.

Meanwhile, Zak, Nick, and Aaron were banging on the door, trying to get in.

"Y/N OPEN UP! HURRY!" I could hear the cries of distress.

The ghost, flew up, and growled at the door. It unlocked the door without touching it.

As soon as it opened, it scared everyone away.

I looked at the window, and made a run for it. I burst through, glass shattering and impaling parts of me.

Before I could hit the ground, I rolled into a ball, so I could protect my organs and bones as best as I could. I landed in a bush with many scratches, bruises and a broken foot.

I ran to the van to the best of my ability. Luckily, everyone was already there.

I limped to Zak and jumped into his arms.

He was surprised, "Y/N!"

He wrapped his arms around me, then kissed me lovingly, "I will never let you get taken again. I love you, and you mean so much to me."

In the end, I was happy to be back with my friends, and my boyfriend, Zak.