Chapter 1

THE PIC IS THE OUTFITS THESE GEMS WEAR.

I have been here at least a Millennium. I call it the Gem Planet. Gem Planet is a planet that makes gems by itself. Weird, right? Well, it was invisible at first. Then I touched the ground and EVERYTHING turned pink. Except the water. It turned blue. I looked at the beautiful planet and I was prepared to get going. Me and the two pearls of Sister walked around. That's what happened on my first day here on Gem Planet. Eventually gems like the pearls and I were born from the crust. None were quite like me, but they were gems. The first ones to appear were three rubies. The first one had one on her left hand, second had one on her eye, and the last had one of her chest. Eventually Amethysts, Jaspers, Peridots, Topazes, Onyxes, Opals, Moon Stones, and Blue Quartzes appeared from the ground. I cared for each one, I taught them how to fight. The pearls taught them fusion. At first I didn't understand how, according to sister...

Pearls were basically slaves.

After awhile this black gem showed up. I have no idea what he is.

Yes, a he besides one of my pearls. Strange, correct? Well he seemed cool at first when we were a small lot of a big, hidden Planet. Again, I don't know how sister found this place before her shattering. So after awhile, I had important matters to attend to but...

He'd. Always. Get. In. The. Way.

I didn't want to shatter him, sister told me that's not always the proper way to handle things. Even mentioning that even though she had shattered a few, she did try to resolve her conflicts in her 'court'.
So I basically shoved him out of my focus. Ever since then, he causes trouble. At least he hasn't hurt anybody yet. That's good.

"My Diamond, something rare has happened!" I look at one of the Jaspers that came in with another Jasper and an Amethyst. "What is it, Jasper?" I found it strange, normally Amethysts come but two Jaspers this time? "Amethyst was in the hatchery with an Onyx and saw a Sapphire!" I blink. Sapphires are really rare. I sink down to another size, about the size of a quartz, and follow them to the Hatchery. My pearls follow me and once we arrive, Amethyst guides us.

"Onyx, I brought The Diamond. Where is Sapphire?" Onyx nodded and guided us to the blue room. Normally we see Blue Quartzes, Opals, and Moon stones here but in the center was a blue princess looking Gem with a gem on her chest. I greeted her and she answered back with nearly perfect manners. She was the first Sapphire born here. I gave her a four ruby guards and left. Onyxes here are in charge of the Hatchery and teaching each gem the basics of their power. In this case, Sapphire can see into the future. Onyxes are a mixture of battle and non-battle powers. She uses what replicates a gun and she also has powers to relax other gems. Perfect for a mother figure, perfect to run the Hatchery.

"My Diamond, what's wrong?" Pink asked. Rainbow seemed a bit worried himself. "I think I'm going to visit Earth." I said and they gasp. "E-Earth? Why? What if rose or the Crystal Gems see you?!" I turn to them and put on a look of what I've heard the Diamonds in home world use. "Without the other Rose Quartzes to form a powerful Rose Quartz, she doesn't have the power to shatter me. Same for her gems and I don't care. It's not like we're attacking Earth or causing it harm." They nodded and followed. We step on a plate and we were transported away to Earth. I took a look and I could see how things have changed. "Where are we?" Pink asked. I saw a sign, and then I shrunk myself so I wouldn't get attention. "Beach City. Come along, and don't be seen." I said. They nod and we walk around quietly. There were many humans around, which made me happy. We saw a field and I lay down there. I ended up day dreaming until night fell, I'm surprised no one was alarmed by me.

Or my pearls...we aren't exactly natural looking.

I look up and see a boy with black hair. I attempt to touch him but he backs away. "What gems are you?!" He asks. This boy wasn't normal. "Um...how do know we're gems? Do all humans know about gems?" I ask.

What's going on?