Your Perfect | Maloley

victoria;

Nate texted me asking me to come over and hang out so I quickly replied, 'yes'. As I was all excited.

Nate and I actually met this year when I moved to a new school, he was my first friend at school.

So I hopped in my car and put the key in ignition and drove off to his house.

When I got there, I parked my car next to the curb by his house and went up to the front door and knocked slowly, I'm a little nervous.

As soon as has opened it he saw me and pulled me inside. "Hey Victoria, I want u to meet my girlfriend." He whispered and as soon as he said that I froze and all I did was nod my head.

He smiles and dragged me to the kitchen.

There was a tall brunette girl standing by the counter, she was pretty. I could never top that.

The girl ran to me smiling and hugged me, "hey your Nate's friend? He told me about you, we're gonna be best friends! I'm Destiney!" She pulled away from the hug and smiled.

I just nodded and said, "yeah totally!"

After awhile we watched some TV which sucked because they were for real making out right in front of me.

Then after that, Nate said he was gonna leave with Destiney and I could either stay at his house or go home and I was left alone and so I went home.

I watched 13 reasons why the rest of the night.

Later that night though, at around 11:30pm, someone was knocking on the door and I was really confused because it's late. My mom is sleeping already.

I paused my show and went to open the door and there stood. Nate.

I slightly smiled at him. "Hey"

"Can I come in?" He said and without giving me time to answer he just walked in and sat at the kitchen counter.

"Well okay" i laugh and shut the door and follow him into the kitchen*

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"Good." He looks down.

"Are you okay?" I bit my lip looking at him.

"I'm fine. It's just, I felt like I realized today I kinda sorta like you.. and I can't hurt Destiney so it's really bad." He said looking down.

I could feel my eyes getting watery but I don't wanna cry right now, I wiped my eyes, "well.. I don't know.."

He looks up and smiles. "Your perfect."

"Me?" I laugh, "Destiney was the pretty one."

"But you, there's something about you.." he grinned.

I shrugged. "But your with Destiney."

"Well, we've only been dating for a week.. I just never told you til now because i really liked you and I didn't think you liked me back but I was nervous to tell you about her."

"Oh."

🌹

To be continued...

...maybe

Comment below what you think! And if I should do a part 2!

Requested/for: young_fairfax_wifey !! I hope you like it!

-Kendall 💗 -johnsonftwilk

----lol sorry I did a Nate Maloley imagine instead of Johnson I know it's Haleys but this was requested as Nate and I got this idea so yeah!