Amor Prohibido

***yes I'm Mexican but I love this song YASS***
--------------------------------------
~Yoongi POV~

I stare at those plump lips, seeing that they look look very shiny and hungry for a meal, like eating d—dominos pizza is what I meant eheh.

"Is someone hungry?" I asked with a smirk showing.

"N-no." "Why master?" He asks with his cute little pout showing cutely.

This sight is making me hornier from seeing his cute pout and how big his lips have turned into.

"Listen baby, you hungry?" I said with my smirk fading slowly.

"I said no." He told to me, and this caused my smirk to go and also made me angry.

So I walked to the door, closing it and turning around to be pushing Jimin on the bed harshly.

"M-master, what you doing?" As I hovered over him, I grip on his wrists and pinned them on both sides with his face freaked out. "Shhhh you will be fine I'm not gonna do anything to you for now"

I let go and stop hovering him, and get off. Jimin on the other hand, he was flushed in red.

6 minutes later

~Jimin POV~

I was sleepy and wanted to go upstairs and sleep again.

So I went up the stairs and was seeing weird things coming up to my mind.

I saw a rainbow with a coconut dog with cash and is ouside with a chew toy. But the dog is a mint green with black eyes.

Then I see another dog with pink eyes and orange fur.

It reminded me of Yoongi the first one and me as the second one.

They both meet each other up and lick them off.

But then it went to that. It went from innocent to dirty.

The one with orange was underneath the mint one and got banged by him. What a relief.

Then I snapped out of it, and went sprinting to my room. Landing on my bed with no one to tell me any rules.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
***Finally to VHope YAY!!***

~Hoseok POV~

I was asleep peacefully until I woken up by two arms wrapping around my torso.

I turn to see who it was, and it was my baby "Taehyung, baby you look so cute."

He blushes and gets up and goes into the bathroom. I get up not get out of bed but stayed there and my back was soar from my cramps coming back like crazy.

"Ugh my cramps again, why?" I put hands on my back cause usually my back cramps come out when like always three months which I hate it.

"Is daddy ok?" Taehyung was done in there and questions me.

I nod and for some reason I want to bang him to Le core.

"Baby.." he looks at me
"Yes daddy?" I open my legs and then this...."Ride me now."

He obeys and sits on my lap. Ooh his butt is good on me.

Then I teased him by rubbing him crotch area and he blushes hard. "D-daddy no dont t-tease me." He stutters a lot when I do this to him.

"D-daddy don't y-you r-remember that you have to m-meet with Y-Yoongi today?" Then I realized that Yoongi must be waiting for me to come over.

"SHIT I FORGOT OH WELL GOTS TO GO BYE BABE LOVE YOU~!!"

He waves and I leave.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~Yoongi POV~

I was in the cafe waiting for Hobi my friend cause we needed to do this fucking project which we work at the same place only he wants help from the boss.

"Ugh what's takin-" "YOONGI YOONGI SORRY I WAS LATE!!" I stared at him and open my laptop.

"It's fine don't do it again ok?" He nods and we work till stopping point.
--------------------------------------
Thanks for reading FAMS
Da maple
<Happydog3>