Chapter 36

Hey guys. I am on my iPod updating. We are heading to GameStop cuz my sis dsi light is not working properly. SO here's the next update. And I really appreciate you guys commenting. Plz consider checking out our other stories~~

"What are you doing here?" Is the first thing I ask him. I considered not saying anything at all. He was leaning against my car. He crossed his arms and was wearing a black leather jacket.

"Well..." He says.

"I don't have time for this." I say. I walk to my car an try to open my door but he pushed it shut. "Hey!"

"Hear me out." He pleaded. I frown.

"You could've pleaded your case when you decided to let Lauren kiss you!"

"There's stuff you don't know about me. About my family." He says. The gears inside my head twisted. Trying to take in what was happening.

"So you talk to Lauren! You don't see me!?" I yell.

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry." He says

"I am too." I say. I try to open my door again.

"Thank you." He says.

"I didn't mean it that way!" I shouted. My mom comes outside.

"Is there any problems?" She asked me but was eying Tobias.

"No ma'am." He says. "Sorry to waste your time." Then he just walks away. He doesn't look back. I look at my mom and mouth the words, thank you. She nods and I get in my car.

Off to Christina's we go.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I was losing wifi. It sucked but here it is now.

As always plz comment and vote. Fallow us if you are enjoying this story so far!