Chapter 9

NIARA POV

"Come on! This is the last shop I promise!" I pleaded, clapping my hands together.

Mitch moaned as he heaved the dozen of heavy shopping bags. I couldn't thank him enough for waking up at 8am and driving me to the shopping centre an hour way. I needed something for tonight - we were all going clubbing. We had been there for 2 hours, stopping at Starbucks more than twice and visiting tonnes of shops. Almost all if which I bought at least 2 items from.

"You said that an hour ago."

"I know but I just couldn't ignore that bikini, and those shoes!" I ran over pulling Mitch by the wrist. All of the girls trailed Mitch's every move, gawking, whispering, and giggling. Some were shooting jealous looks towards me. I was so used to living with 4 handsome hunks I was confident enough to not care and thought of most of them as brothers. Most.

When we had finally finished, the bags loaded into the boot, we drove home. Me and Mitch chatted for a while, but as our tiredness kicked in the talk died down.

"We're home!" I sang. Me and Mitch had stopped off for our fourth coffee and I was still buzzing having finishes it half an hour ago. Mitch trailed behind me, dragging the bags.

"Here. Next time we go shopping, remind me not to volunteer." He stated, handing me over the bags.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, taking the bags and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

I couldn't ignore the pair of eyes that bore into my every move. I could smell it.

Vanilla. With a slight hint of anger?

***

It was later into the evening, and everyone but Gale was getting ready for the night out.

Gale had to sort something out with the pack and, as usual, couldn't go out.

I rummaged through my many shopping bags searching for the black lace dress I had bought especially for this occasion. I found it, slipping it on and grabbing my black chunky heels. The dress hugged my body perfectly, exentuating the all right curves - which I had. My heels gave me much needed height, and my silver necklace complimented it beautifully. I grabbed my mascara and eyeliner, applying it expertly along with lipgloss, that made my lips shine even redder, and threw it in my bag. I looked at my dark hair, knowing it would probably become a birds nest by the end of the night.

A soft knock sounded at my door, and it opened slowly. I really need to tell these guys to ask if they can come in.

Gale stood in the door frame, gawking. I raised an eyebrow, resting my hands on my hips. "Go on."

"Well... I... you look..."

"Hot, smashing, bangable?" I was used to hearing these words used to describe me. Most of the boys I passed would use them.

"Beautiful." I blushed, the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I murmured, ducking my head so he couldn't see my red cheeks.

He continued staring. I cleared my throat, reminding him why he came here. "Oh yea! I'm going to the pack to sort some things out and I'll probably be out all night. So don't be accepting any special nursing when you throw up." he added, before turning and walking out of my room.

A few minutes later and we had arrived at the club. The boys had been stunned when they saw me, Tom had gaped then exclaimed that I 'brushed up well'. He wore a white shirt that fit well and was buttoned low. He had black trousers on, accompanied by a brown belt. The brothers wore similar attire, except different colours, Toby in red, Cam in white with blue pinstripes, and Mitch in grey.