STEPHEN | 10

Dedicated to TahliePurvis because she's the queen of wattpad and I love her stories :)

10

"Wow." Genevieve mumbled under her breath. We both had our gazes locked by the window where Stephen had just entered his car by the driveway. We watched his car pull away, the beam of lights from his headlights disappearing.

My best friend turned around looking down at the bouquet of flowers in my hands. He appeared here out of nowhere and after a thirty second conversation, possibly and shockingly the shortest we have ever had, he left with the promise to see me tomorrow. Like he was a boyfriend. Like he was anything to me besides the 'relationship' we had.  She plucked one of the colorful flowers with her manicured fingers, inspecting it. "Damn."

"Right?" I asked rhetorically, placing them on the kitchen counter. I tapped my fingers against the table, inspecting them myself before taking a seat from the tired and long day I had been having. 

"So, that date really changed things, huh?" She inquired. 

"I don't really know."I admitted.

"How has he been acting?"

"The same," I answered. "He only got me these because I've been feeling moody."

"Moody?"

"Like 'not in the mood for sex' moody." I clarified.

"I'm going to be honest but those flowers seem to indicate that he really wants sex."

"You think I don't know that?" I asked. That was how Stephen was. That's how we worked and if we didn't have sex, then what did we really have? 

"Why aren't you in the mood? You were in the mood like three days ago. I heard you." She muttered, raising her eyebrows suggestively. 

"Heard and saw," I corrected. "You were the one that burst into my room like you didn't think that anyone was in there with me."

"I honestly thought he wasn't in there. I thought you were pleasing yourself."  I covered my face in my hands at her words and she laughed. "Oh, relax J. Masturbating isn't a big deal."

"I'm not talking about this now," I changed the topic quickly. "I want to eat."

Genevieve chuckled as I went to the fridge, trying to find something I could whip up quickly. She sat on the counter. "I'm not going to lie but you definitely got lucky."

"Huh?" I turned to see what Genevieve was talking about.

She had one of our long spoons in her hands, twisting it. "Wasn't he this long? I caught a glimpse and I'm pretty sure he was this long. Do you even care about the length? Is it the girth with you?"

"G, shut the fuck up." I told her, taking the spoon out of her hand and rolling my eyes.

She smirked. "Answer the question."

I grabbed two spoons and decided to get one of the tiny buckets of ice cream we had in the freezer. When I sat down beside her, placing the ice cream on the table, I scoffed. "You're horrible."