Demi Lovato adopted me

kelsey's pov:

KELSEY!  i heard my name being called by one of the carers at the carehome i ived in, "GET YOUR FAT ASS READY YOU HAVE GOT 3O MINUTES UNTIL YOUR ADOPTER GETS HERE" 

i sighed and put my cigerette out,  okay i know what you thinking im 14 and i smoke but iv been through alot, my parents are both alcoholics and when i was 3 years old i got taken away from them and put in this hell hole..... i have been here ever since. nobody wanted me i always though that there was somthing wrong with me, nobody likes me here, the carers, the children, no one. i get verbally and physically abused by the other kids, especially this girl called sophie, everyone loves her she has blonde long hair and she was just beautiful, but i hated her with a passion. me, i had really curly hair that was quite long, it just came past my shoulders, and it was dyed black. i hated how i looked i was fat and ugly and i was worth hurting myself, i hated myself.

i got up and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, i got undressed and looked in the mirror, i cringed at the sight. i was fat. i had scars all over from selfharming, i was so fat aswell even though i dont eat, i was still fat.  i grabbed my phone and put on my Demi Lovato playlist, i loved her so much she is there when no one else is.  the first song to come on was 'warrior' i started crying.

i got out the shower and changed into some leggings, my baggy newyork hoody and some blackconverses i did my hair and put on a little make-up.

"i guess i better pack my bag" i said to myself sighing.

i was singing along to heart attack when i was called to go downstaires.   here goes, im about to leave only to be brought bacl again when my adopter realizes how worthless i am.