Chapter 15

Yoongi POV
"Well Miss y/l/n, you fainted because... your pregnant. Congratulations."

Everything goes blank for a second. Pregnant. Baby. Family. Farther... I'm going to be a farther. A tear rolls down your eye as you come out of your thoughts.

You look up at y/n who is crying with a blank look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi... I've fucked everything up and..." she sobs into her hands making you look up at her.

"It's not your fault... I didn't use a condom and..." you let out a sigh before continuing. "What do you want to do because whatever you choose, I'm not going anywhere."

Your POV
"I'm only nineteen... I'm not ready for any of this..." You cry as you think about your mother and her teen pregnancy. "I'm not strong like her..." you whisper to yourself.

"Babe... maybe it's not so bad. You'd be a great mother. I saw you talking to your friend and her Baby the other day, the way you held the baby and talked to the baby, I just knew that you'd be perfect one day. I just didn't think that day would happen quite so soon."

"But my friends in her twenties and I'm practically still a teenager. I'm just scared." You  say through rough breaths, your tears stopped.

"What do you want to do? I'll stand by you no matter what." Yoongi asks again.

"I can't kill them, I just can't. I'm not ready but I suppose I'm going to have to be soon enough." You say slightly smiling as you sigh. "I'll keep them and try my fucking hardest but god knows if that's enough."

"It will be fine. You, me and a little boy or girl running around. It will be perfect." Yoongi whispers with a smile on his face as he kisses your head, his hands taking your own.

After 10 minuets of tears and smiles you both calm down a bit for the doctor to tells you more information and ask some questions.

"Do you want to have an scan now to check on the baby's health?"

"Of course." You say as the doctor wheels in the machine and you lift up your top. The doctor spreads the jelly across your stomach and you jump at how cold it is. You both look over to the little screen as the doctor places the wand on the jelly and starts to move it. You hear a fast paced beat as the wand finds its way to the right place.

"Thats your baby's heart beat. Which is normal and healthy." The second you hear the tiny beats coming through the monitor your heart fell in love, you couldn't even bring yourself to think about getting rid of the baby.

You look at Yoongi, who is holding your hand, to see tears coming from his eyes much like you. The doctor points at the small object on the black and white screen telling you that is the baby.
"Would you like pictures?"

"Yes please!" You smile as you wipe the tears from your eyes, fully embracing the situation. The doctor hands you some paper towels to wipe the jelly off your stomach while he prints the pictures. You pull your top down and sit up in the bed.

"I can believe I'm going to be a farther." Yoongi says as he hugs you tightly.

"I can believe I'm going to be a mother. Im not ready yet but I'm sure everything will be fine." You say as the doctor hands you your pictures.
"You may leave when the IV drip is done. Make sure you stay well fed and hydrated because it's not just you that your food is going to now."