Talking With Takumi

I was out shopping since today was the last day before me and nobu head back home.

" May I help you find something ?" Said one of the workers that just appeared out of nowhere.

" Yes actually. . I'm looking for a basic outfit to wear.. to impress someone " I said looking through rows of clothes.

The worker hummed and went away for a few then came back with a all white dress that had purple flowers on it with some sandals.

" How about this ? The slides actually come with the dress since the store is closing next month" she said smiling.

" Wow I'll take that " I said digging in my purse for some money to give her.

After the shopping trip I went to a ice cream place to sit down and eat my favorite ice cream.

BERIHGG

BRIGNGG

BRINGG

Maybe its nobu.

" What babe ? I told you already I'm out buying something " I took another scoop of ice cream and moaned as it melted in my mouth.

" (Y/N) im not your ' babe ' and I'm right  outside, we gotta talk" I rolled my eyes hearing takumis voice and instantly looked up seeing him walking into the ice cream place.

He instantly walked over to ke and sat down.

" Why " He said staring at me intensely.

I shrugged " Why what ? ".

" Don't play dumb , I don't like nofu and here you show up all happy on his lap " he said sighing.

" it's nobu and you know that and also this is all your fault just think about it " I said taking another spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

" Whatever,  I don't want you with him and how is Fujima doing ? "

I laughed at the thought of him even thinking about my best friend.

" She is a wreck , ever since you denied getting her pregnant , your baby is in foster care and fujima ? Well who knows what happend with her " I shook my head while tears came to the brim of my eyes.

" Fuck " He whispered under his breath.

" I hate you takumi , everything is your fault " I got up and threw my ice cream at him and ran out crying.

Fujima I am so sorry that I even introduced you two .

This was all my fault.