Chapter 1: Moving Out PT 2

Hey ma Cookies, just wanted to show you this playlist thingy because it's ma fav and while I was looking at pictures I found these

Things to look out for:

Hair colour: H/c

Hair length: H/l

Fav colour: F/c

Eye colour: E/c

So anyway I just wanted to show you that BUH BYE >•<   ~

So anyway I just wanted to show you that BUH BYE >•<   ~.•   ^\\\\\^

Aphmau P.O.V

"Y/N!!" I shouted. "APH!!" She shouted, ran in and hugged me. I hugged her back. It had been too long since I saw her calmed face( I know weird, right, I couldn't think of anything). I asked "How do you know Kawaii~Chan," She said "Oh, Y/n~Chan/Sama is my sister," Kawaii~Chan exclaimed casually. "WWWHHHHHHAAAAA!!" I shouted. I didn't know they were sisters. It makes no sense, Y/n has H/c hair and Kawaii~Chan has pink. "How is that possible," I said with a confused face. "Our dad had H/c and our mom had pink," Y/n explained to me. "Ooohhhhhhh," I said understanding it.

??? P.O.V

I heard screaming and shouting downstairs and I was going to kill Aph and Kawaii~Chan if they didn't shut up because I was meditating. Suddenly, I heard Aph shout 'WWWWHHHHHAAAAA'. I STORMED OUT OF MY BEDROOM AND SHOUTED,"APH, KAWAII~CHAN CAN YOU QUIT THE SHOUTING I'M TRYING TO MEDITATE!!" I didn't notice the girl standing in the hallway. She had H/l, H/c hair and E/c eyes. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

Y/n P.O.V

I saw a powder blue haired girl come out of a room and she shouted,'APH, KAWAII~CHAN CAN YOU QUIT THE SHOUTING I'M TRYING TO MEDITATE!!' She looked familiar. She had powder blue hair, bright blue ey--- WAIT IS THAT KATELYN!!!

"KATELYN IS THAT YOU!!" I shouted once more.

She answered,"Wait, Y/N IS THAT YOU!!" I answered with a yes. Katelyn ran downstairs and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hey Y/n!" Katelyn explained.

"Yeah" I said

"Are you moving in and do you want to meet everyone else,"

"Yep and sure," I said happy to meet everyone.

"I HAVE GREAT IDEA!!" Aph squealed.

"What is it," I said eager to hear it.

"Lets have a.........SLEEPOVER!!" Aph said jumping up and down.

"YEAH!!" Everyone shouted.

To Be Continued...

Hey ma Cookies, I hope you liked this chapter. The next one is gonna have more exciting and more action!!!!    YYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! END PICTURE  BUH BYE!! ^.^  */////*

(I drew it, hope you like it)

Word Count: 384