Valentine's Day Renji Abarai x Byakuya Kuchiki

Valentine’s Day- Renji Abarai x Byakuya Kuchiki

 It was yet another day in the soul society but…what’s with the screaming? Oh ya today is the famous February 14th a.k.a Valentine’s day.

 All the girls in the soul society are running, I mean litterly running, to buy their crush a last minute Valentine’s Day gift during their lunch break. You can see girls running no sprinting with huge bears and mountains full of chocolate.

Vice-captain Hisagi and Vice Captain Abarai were walking back from their lunch break at their favorite café. They’re trying to walk on the streets but they are now figuring out that it is near to impossible. Both males have to watch out for fan girls or the fan girls of others trying to run them over, they usually have to jump behind the dumpster…

“Man, they really don’t get it that when they break up the boy is just going to throw the bear away, am I right,” Shuuhei said to his friend as they ducked behind crates filled of questionable items.

 “Ya, Shu they really go all out,” Renji said.

“Damn, all the girls get crazy about this holiday” Shuuhei said as they started to get out.

“You have to admit though it is nice to have hot girls run after you trying to give you chocolates”

“Hmm, but it’s a whole lot worth it if you get the chocolates enacted”

“Ya but I bet you won’t get any anyways, especially not from Rangiku!”

“Oi, shut up.” Shuuhei exclaimed. “I bet you won’t get any from your lover.”

“Huh? Who is that?” Renji questioned as they started to walk back to their squads.

“Oh, don’t play dumb. I know who she is…or may I say him.” Shuuhei smirked as Renji suddenly stopped walking and blushed furiously.

“H-how did? *cough* I mean who is it then?” Renji said as he tried to remain calm.
How the hell can he know that I and he are……together!

“You really want me to say?”

The red head nodes his head trying not to blush again. He better not guess right.

“Captain Kuchiki, of course.” Shuuhei says with a big smirk on his face.

As he was walking away Shuuhei looked back at his friend to see how he took the news…not very well. Renji looked as pail as a ghost while yelling to the sky “WHY!” All the girls stopped to look at them.

“Oh no,” One of the girls said.

“He was rejected” Another girl said she was carrying a giant bear.

“Wait….isn’t that Vice-captain of Squad 6 Renji Abarai?”

“And…Vice-captian of Squad 9, Shuuhei Hisagi?”

“THEIR LOVERS!!!!” All the girls screamed with joy. (Every girl loves a yaoi couple…) The girls were shouting ,“I KNEW IT!” and “BEST COUPLE EVER!!”

Shuuhei was now regretting this as soon as Rangiku popped out of nowhere and took a picture of the two males.

“R-Rangiku! W-what are you doing here!” Shuuhei said nervously.

“Tacking a picture of the new couple. I never knew you two were together!”

“W-we’re not!”

“Oh I get it,” She said with a wink, “You two will be on the next cover of the Soul Society Weekly. Bye-bye now.” Rangiku yelled as she ran off to get the photos developed.