XI. A Hidden History

This is a world in which humans and other beings have not yet been divided. This is a story of ancient times. The war between the Kingdom of Liones and the Ten Commandments has temporarily ceased. However, the vanguard continues to renew itself and the ashes of a new war are heating up. But now our heroes are here...

...The Seven Deadly Sins are here!

***

 ***

Chapter XI
A Hidden History

"Victoria? Victoria!" the pig nudged the black haired goddess sprawled carelessly on the ground. Cold sweat made its way down her face as she tossed and turned violently, trapped in an unfortunate nightmare. Poking her, Hawk flinched away at the sudden heat emanating off of her collapsed form. "Eeek!" he screamed, running around in a circle in an attempt to cool off.

"I nearly turned into a roasted pig!" he shrieked, taking a tentative step towards the brunette. Now he was faced with a problem, how to get Victoria to wake up? Thinking, he spoke aloud, "I need Meliodas... Alright, looks like it's time for the Knight of Scraps Disposal to make his debut!" he revved his foot on the ground before swiftly charging at the metal bars trapping them.

"Rolling Ham Attack!" the pink boar yelled curling into a quick ball and smashing the door down. "Ha! That door was no match for me! Now to get Victoria," he declared, turning around to reclaim the fallen girl.

Smack! Hawk ran straight into a strange light barrier, spikes now blocking the cell entrance. "Huh?! What gives?!" he complained, wincing in pain. Marching forward, he nudged the makeshift wall blocking him from the goddess. "...A barrier?" he muttered, touching the forcefield. It rejected him, blasting him two walls down behind him.

A strange voice echoed throughout the dungeon, "Leave now," it warned, a strange presence filling the thin air.

"EEEEK!" he screamed, conking out of it for a second. Putting on a brave face, he glanced around as he stood, trying to find the source. Meliodas and the others weren't here at the moment, so it was up to him to protect Victoria. "Look here, Lady! I don't know who you think you are... but I need to get Victoria and leave!" he refused.

"Foolish mortal. Take your chance and leave this place. Poultry is not welcome," the ominous voice boomed from all sides of the dark hallway. Hawk snorted in fury.

"This poultry has got a power level of 3000! Flee while you can peasant!" he retorted obnoxiously. That was right... Merlin had told him that was his power level. Still, he'd better check Balor's Power Eye to see what the heck this weird voice's was. Not that it could hold a candle to him anyway.

"...No way..." Hawk flinched in fear at the stats before him, "This thing has got to be broken..."

"Now do you realize where is it that you stand, Pig?" the feminine sound echoed, penetrating his ears.

"Its number is..." he stared in shock, "70,000?!"

This... could be a problem, the boar realized.