? ?

Your P. O. V.

We whipped our heads around, and our gaze landed on some dogs. Some of them had armor and weapons. Nobody dared to say anything, - So this means that they are even more afraid of Sans than them? - and since no one did, one of the dogs came up and started sniffing everyone. "Blue... Blue and... Uh, a bit of red" The dog muttered.

"What is he doing?" I whispered to Sans.

"smell rating, if they stink weird, it's green rating, and they must attack... " Sans whispered back.

"Ugh... You sure like to be in the dump." The dog said while covering his nose. "White... blue... Red... Wait... I smell... green" He muttered, and some dogs went to guard the door, while others followed him closely. He sniffed the air, and his head tilted to the sides when he found and started following the scent. He neared to us and stopped in front of Sans. "Uh... I don't even know what rating to give you dude" The dog said to Sans.

"what about yellow?" Sans said with a smug smile.

"Huh?"

"yeah... you know, mustard is yellow," Sans said and just leaned his elbows on the counter. "and you know what else?" All dogs lifted an eyebrow, and one just snarled. "you" Out of nowhere some mustard bottles flew and splattered them, covering their noses and eyes. They whined and attempted to clean the mustard from their faces. " ok, doll, you have to run as far as possible, go on now" Sans whispered and used his red mist to make the dogs stumble and fall back. He pushed me and I didn't know if help the dogs or just run away.

"Just run, I know they can deal it by their own" Flowey muttered. I didn't move, so both Flowey and Sans pushed me out of the bar.

Now outside I ran away, and just then I realized that I was back at Snowdin. I passed the big house and entered the mist, but stopped to spot any signs of Papyrus. Once I didn't saw him anywhere, I continued my way.

I stopped to catch my breath on the station near the echo flower. "Why did you pushed me? They needed help!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, help in killing you!" Flowey replied.

"You know if I have to die over and over to see them happy and not hurt I will accept it and give up my life countless times for them!" I yelled.

Flowey's eyes widened and averted his gaze. "But, you ran away, as we had told you," He said and returned with me, his expression was unreadable "So you might as well like more to be alive"

My vision started to blur with tears, but I refused to let them fall."Who doesn't?" I said in between teeth.

"See?! You agreed! And this time, someone else that is not me helped you get out!" He said and I saw from a waterfall, that my flowers had changed again... Black orchids replaced the roses and lilies, some of their petals were falling off. "U-uh...(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Flowey stuttered. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said those things"

"You are right..." I muttered. "You know, Flowey, there's a phrase said a lot at the surface... they said, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... but, I have died countless times, so this means I'm getting weaker at the time... right?"

"What? N-no! I still see that you are the same as the first time we've met." He said and hugged my face.

"A wimp, a human girl that fell from the hole and probably wouldn't survive if it wasn't for a flower? Yeah... I'm the same"

"what?" I tilted my head a bit and saw from the corner of my eye that Sans was standing there. Flowey glanced at him, and I felt him mouthing something to him... I didn't see what. Sans' footsteps echoed in the hallway and he made his way here. "ya know, doll, i'll be going with you now" he said while resting a hand on my shoulder.

"What? No, I think you should better be staying here" I said while turning around.

He lifted a bone brow and leaned to the front inspecting me. "i'm going to make sure you don't hurt yourself, you barely make it out back there." he signed with his head to his back.

"Oh! I think your help my come in handy" Flowey chirped. - What's up with the sudden attitude change? - "It's a pleasure to have you coming along!" - What in the world did just happened to him? -

Sans was still confused but he is going to come with us now... Oh... I remembered. TOLD YAH FLOWEY!!!!

__________

"Oi! What's up with the short chapter?"

- Writer's block... -

I hate it...