Seven

Next day, later in the afternoon, Jimin and Taehyung argued on who should message you first. In the back of Jimin's head, he regretted agreeing to let Taehyung Snapchat you, but Tae was not letting up.

"Why can't we just message at the same time?" Jimin questioned.

Tae shook his head. "I want to be the main focus!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, annoyed with his best friend. There was no way of persuading him to stop.

"How about we play rock, paper, scissors?" Tae suggested after a while.

Jimin pursed his lips, agreeing to his proposition.

The two boys ready themselves to play a few rounds of rock paper scissors, neither of them wanting to lose.

As for you, you're sitting down in the middle of class, thinking both of the boys will message you, having no idea they were fighting for only one to message.

You scrolled through your Wattpad notifications, bored due to the fact there was a substitute for the class, and you were doing nothing. Finally, a Snapchat notification popped up.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯 added you!

That must be Taehyung, you thought, so there was no hesitation on adding him back. And just as quick you added him, he sent you a message.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯

You clicked the message, letting the picture countdown.

You pursed your lips, trying to hide the smile that was appearing on your face

You held the camera over the notebook you had open, taking a picture, and typing a response back, then sending it.

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸

Taehyung immediately showed Jimin the notification, bragging. "See?! She ended up messaging me back!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, frowning. This is a mistake, he thought.

"Let's see what they sent," Tae said, clicking the notification.