Levi Encounters Titan.

~Levi's POV~

I was flying through the air with my 3D manoeuvre gear using nearby buildings as support. As I land on top of a building roof, a flash of light from the other side of the wall (outside the walls side) shocked me. There towering above the walls by many metres was the infamous Colossal Titan, his crooked toothy grin wrinkling his skinless face as he surprised anyone else that had heard, or seen, his arrival. To be honest, I was quite happy to see the Titan as he and I had been talking together for a while as the author had told me to, though I had warmed up to him. I used the wooden lifts to climb up the side of the wall, somehow already too tired to use my 3DMG again that day, to meet my friend...

~Colossal Titan POV~

It was time to do my weekly sudden appearance thing. I only did this because I was very interested in one of the humans, Captain Ackerman. I only wanted to talk to him again. I know he was forced to talk to me but I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with the raven haired male. He finally came up to meet me and I knew today was the day I'd tell him...

~Nobody's POV~

The lonely Colossal Titan picked Levi up in his colossal hands, but before he could stop himself, he had squashed Levi in the palm of his hand like a bug, killing the one he loved without telling him about his feelings.

The End.