CHAPTER 1♡

"What the hell, Natsu!"

Natsu fell down laughing, tears pricking the corner of his eyes.

He had just sneezed, startling Gray which had somehow ended up forming a big brawl umongst the guild.

Which also caused Elfman to fly into Gray making his face fall onto Erza's beloved cake.

Guild members watched in amusement as Gray and Elfman bowed in hopes of forgiveness repeatedly to Erza so fast it was just a blur of movements.

Nashi smiled. She was currently wearing a black tank top with light blue jean shorts. Her hair was let loose as black flip flops accompanied her outfit.

sipping her vanilla shake, she decided to go talk with Rosemary.

Drinks were being served as everyone laughed and watched another brawl break out between some guild members.

Fairy Tail had just recently recruited new members and decided to throw a party to celebrate.

"Hey, Ro-"

BANG

A tick mark formed on Nashi's forehead. Her vanilla shake was spilled everywhere on the floor for she was tripped by Storm's foot.

"Storm!"

Storm laughed as Nashi fumed with anger. 

"What's your problem?!"

Nashi punched Storm in the jaw, Storm kicking Nashi's abdomen which ended up turning into a full on fight. "Nashi! Storm! If you two are going to fight take it outside!" Erza declared. "We don't need master more depressed than he already is..."

The two said mages looked at master who was currently in a corner of the guild, sulking about all the bills that would have to be paid from the wreckage caused by the big brawl that took place earlier.

The two once fighting mages sweat dropped at the sight.

Once outside, Nashi and Storm stared at each other for a few seconds waiting to see who would make the first move.

Nashi got impatient waiting so she decided to make a move first. 

"Fire dragon iron fist!"

Nashi swung her fist towards Storm's abdomen.

Storm dodged her attack, quickly going behind her.

"Water slicer!"

Storm aimed his attack at Nashi's back making her fall on her stomach. She quickly turned, now laying on her back, only to see Storm on top of her getting ready to deliver a punch to her face. Nashi grabbed both of his wrists in a firm grip before throwing him to the side, adding a kick to his stomach for more force.

Storm's back slammed against the trunk of a tree. Storm winced from the pain now forming in his back. Storm smirked. "Is that all you got?"

The two mages continued fighting with each other to the point where they were both running very low on magic power. Their attacks became more and more sluggish as they grew tired from their seemingly never ending fight.

The two eventually passed out from exhaustion, unconsciousness taking over their bodies as they both fell into a dark abyss.

  Nashi's closed eyes scrunched up before opening. Her body was sore from the fight she had with Storm and her magic only recovered a teeny bit. Eating fire was the only way to fully replenish her dragon slayer magic.

Her eyesight soon became more focused as she noticed she was looking at the night sky.  All the stars shone brightly in the night sky. Slowly sitting up, she looked next to her. Storm was still unconscious. Nashi sighed. It was getting really late. They'd better head back to the guild before her family starts to worry.

Nashi looked back at Storm's unconscious figure. Silky dark blue strands of hair lay sprawled about across his forehead and over his closed eyelids. 

His mouth was slightly agape, his chest rising up and down softly with every breath he took. Nashi smiled softly. He looked so peaceful.

Nashi's train of thoughts were interrupted when a hand clamped over her mouth. It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening.

Nashi clawed at the hand covering her mouth as she kicked around violently.

Muffled screams were the only sound that made it past the hand over her mouth. He would've burned the hand if she could. Instead she bit the hand hard enough to draw blood.

The person whom the hand belong to cried out in agony, quickly drawing their hand back.

By the sound of their voice Nashi knew it was a women.

"Storm! Storm, wake up!"

Nashi's pleas went unnoticed by Storm. He was still knocked out. 

"Storm!"

Something sharp poked Nashi's arm. Her vision became dizzy, the world spinning and unfocused as she fell on her knees and fell forward.

Everything went black.