Darling

"Hun, come back to bed," he wined in his raspy morning voice.

I took a deep sigh, putting my book down, I move back into the warm covers," your such a baby," I teased, snuggling deeper into his chest.

He chuckled," yes, but I'm yours,"Baby~" he cooed in my ear.

I sighed," Bill Cipher, that word play was not funny in the lest, and no Your not. This is My baby," I teased, pointing to my small baby bump.

"Well Darling, soon this right here," he said, patting my stomach," will be our next, little, treasure," he said, kissing my neck.
"What will its name be?" He asked sweetly.

I thought for a moment," I think, we should name it, Lea," I said, a smile stretched out across my face.

( I'm naming the next child Lea because if you haven't noticed, it's the name I go by on Wattpad and it's part of my middle name. And I want to name my first kid Lea, boy or girl. Well that's a bit of my life story)

"Ok," Bill smiled," what time is it anyway? We have royal meeting to attend to, if we're late again, they'll have my head," he chuckled.

I looked at the clock across the room," it's 7:53, we should get up before-"

"Daddy, Mommy!" Our children screamed in fear. Both me and Bill jumped out of bed, "What is it!?What Happened!?" Bill demanded, his voice broke into anger.

"Their are Humans! Outside!" Kei cried," They're Breaking down the doors!" Saoirse finished. Ciel and Elly began to cry, I took them in my arms, and held them tight. Trying to calm them.

I looked at Bill, and he looked at me,"Get to the secret room, and stay quiet! I'll take care of this," he shouted in anger. He pushed me and the children to the hidden wall, he kissed my cheek, and whispered," stay safe, my darling pine tree," into my ear, it made me shutter.

"I will, you flying Dorito," I joked, kissing his lips, before running into the wall, that hid us from the world.

It was dark and damp, the children wailed as tears streamed down their faces, I could hear, screams, gun shots, and yelling.

Soon the door outside opened, I cupped their mouths, putting a finger to my lips, hushing them.

"Well, we looked everywhere! Where can he be!?" A voice spoke, it sounded familiar.

"I don't care if we have to rip this please apart! We are finding them both!" Another orders, both voices sound female. It kind of sounds like... but, that can't be!

"Madel?" I whispered, then a bash through the wall, and it came crumbling down, my eyes widened at the sight, tears followed down my cheeks.

"Hello, Mason," said Mabel, she stared down at me, and the kids. Behind her was uncle Stan, ford Wendy and Soose. Older, and changed, but still recognize them.
I couldn't bring myself to look at them.

But I did, I smirked up at them, wiping my tears, I stood up, I looked them in the eyes," what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, try not to show how scared I was.

"So this is what happened, you two had brats together," Ford spoke, I bit my lip, stomping towards him, I took the knife in my back pocket and pointed it towards him.

"Theses "Brats" are My kids! And your lucky Bills not hear, or he'd kill you all!" I yelled in defence.

"Mommy? Who are the bad people?" Ciel, asked, my children looked up at me in terror, trying to hold in their tears.

I looked back at them in fear, if anything happened to any of them, I'd- I'd-

"Sorry to cut this short bro bro, but I don't give a fuck," she said calmly, moving toward me, I swung the knife towards her, Stan caught my arm mid swing, and threw me against the wall, pinning me there. I let out a sharp yelp in pain, the baby!

"DON'T HURT MOMMY!" Kei and Saoirse screamed at them, I've never seen them this angry, their powers then fused in sync, throwing everyone back, except for me.
Falling to my knees, I breathed heavily, I felt dizzy, I held onto the wall, trying to stand, "go find Daddy," I whispered weakly, they looked at me in fear, shaking. "Find Your Father! Now!" I screamed, they all ran out, "Don't Get Caught! And if you do, you kill them!" I yelled one last time before collapsing in exhaustion.

Bill, please hurry.

"We're taking you home Dipper, to our Real Home. Let's be a family once more," Mabel spoke, looking down at her exhausted brother in anger and shame.

(well that was an exciting first chapter. Now I'm warning you, no one, and I repeat no one! Make any connection to Black Butler and Ciel! I just like the name! I don't even like the show!!! So no showing it up in the comments! Or I'll delete it 😡🔥!!! Thank you, love you all!)