Chapter 1: The New girl

(Above is a picture of Emily)

   I, Emily,had just gotten a transfer from Birmingham high which was an all girls institution and was spiritually rooted and there I learnt a lot of morals and a few life lessons. I was sixteen and was placed in fourth grade at Worthington high. My first day at school on August 27, 2015 was a bit tiring for me. I did seventeen subjects and had to walk from class to class with my heavy luggage. I wasn't use to it , at my old school, I didn't have to move around , my teachers came to me and I even had a locker then. At Worthington High,my parents didn't get to rent a locker for me because of their late entry. This did not bother me much as majority of fourth graders rented no lockers and rarely even brought all of their books to school.
   The few who had lockers used it like a gallery and glued on pictures of their boyfriends, girlfriends, crushes, admirers and other people who meant something special to them.

The first week of school was really hectic. I met people but just had short introductory conversations with them.I was a girl that went with the flow; I quickly adopted to my new school and also the fact that it was a coed institution. I liked socializing since I was the president of interact club while at Birmingham high.
From time to time boys approached me but I shone them all and I had an attitude which no one else did. I swear I was different and in a good way too. I had a mindset and was not really interested in boys, all I really cared about was topping my class to make my dreams reality

Note:   I hope you like what you're reading thus far.
Do you think Emily liked any of the guys in her grade or the ones who approached her in the first week of school?
Leave a comment and please vote

Thanks to ShaniiSupreme for my media for chapter 1
:-)  love Manda