•11•

A/N - Smut warning

Sanghyuk's POV

I fiddle with my ring as I lay beneath the blankets. Hongbin sleeps soundly beside me. I forget that the two of us are engaged sometimes. It's been a while since either of us has acknowledged it.

I hear Hongbin yawn as he slowly wakes up.
"Next month. I want to marry you next month" I tell him before he has chance to say good morning.

"Why next month?" He asks me. "Because next month will be our 1 year, 1 month anniversary" I smile at the memory of what he did for our first month anniversary.

He rolls over and wraps his arms around my waist. "Sounds good." He mutters into the crook of my neck.

"Do you think Takuya will be okay?" I ask out of the blue. "Yeah. He is a fighter just like you" Hongbin assures me.

I sigh and look down at him. His hair is all ruffled from being asleep. My heart still flutters when I see him like this each morning.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I kiss his forehead and he smiles with pride. "I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm going to go and get some coffees from down the road. I'll be right back" I tap his arms and he lets go of me. I slip out of the warm bed and onto the cold floor.

I run around trying to get dressed as quickly as I can so I can just go to the coffee shop and come back to Hongbin.

"I love you" he calls out just before I leave. "I love you too" I yell and leave the apartment.

The line at the cafe is non existent which makes me smile. I order our drinks and step aside to wait for them.

I look down at my ring finger and study the silver and once more. I remember when Jaehwan accidentally sent me a message which was meant for Wonshik and Hongbin thought that I was cheating on him.

He proposed to me after finding out the mistake he had made. He overreacts about most things but I love him for it.

"Congratulations" I hear a voice say from beside me. I look to see Minhyuk holding two coffees. "I believe these are yours."

I take the drinks off him and mutter a thank you. "Hongbin?" He asks and I nod.
"Ah. How long?"

"He proposed 7 months ago" I tell him and he pauses before asking, "When are you getting married?"

"Next month" I keep my answers short and sweet. I don't like the tense feeling which I always get when Minhyuk is around.

I still think that he is the one who has been following me recently. I need to be careful.

"I should go before the drinks get cold" I state.
"Ah yes. Have a good day Sanghyuk" he smiles at me before leaving the store.

I rush home as quickly as I can.

Hongbin is right where I left him when I get back. He opens his eyes just in time to receive his coffee.

I sit beside him and try to act calm.

"Everything okay?" Hongbin asks me. "Yeah. I'm fine" I reply a little too quickly. Just as he goes to say something else my phone buzzes.

I look to see messages from Jaehwan.

Jaehwan- Sanghyuk help me. Wonshik and I had a fight last night and he won't talk to me. I feel really bad
Sanghyuk- what happened?
Jaehwan- I snapped at him after what happened to Takuya. He took it badly
Sanghyuk- go home and apologise. Beg if you have to
Jaehwan- I've already done that but he is playing hard
Sanghyuk- I'll get Hongbin to talk to him
Jaehwan- wait! He just unlocked the door! I'll be back