PERCABETH

WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE SHDKDYVJEDJIDV!!
————
*IMP NOTE*
I have reached the maximum point of this book and so it won't let me update more chapters lol. I might have a book 2 and I might not. Sorry, but this is the end of it.
THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!
BYE GUYS, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! I really appreciate it!
~MountainMama229 👋🏼
7/7/17

———

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE A BOOK 2 FOR THIS BOOK.
IT IS CALLED 'Percy Jackson Pictures and Facts Book' AND IT IS UP ON MY PROFILE RIGHT NOW SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!
It has the same cover as this one so don't get confused lol.
THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND.
BYE! ✌🏼
6/6/18

———

IF YOU'VE MANAGED TO REACH THE END OF THIS BOOK - PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK AND DROP A COMMENT DOWN BELOW, I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY OF YA'LL WERE DEDICATED ENOUGH TO GET THROUGH THIS MONSTROUSLY LONG BOOK I MADE IN 2015 BECAUSE OF MY INSANE LOVE FOR PERCY JACKSON.

HERE'S TO LOVING PJO, THE ARGO II CREW, TO RICK RIORDAN AND TO YA'LL FOR MAKING IT THROUGH because we all know how long the Riordanverse actually is and then having to go 200 parts of THIS book of cringe memories of the PJO fandom from 2015-2016 is truly a great feat to pull off. Congratulations.

Yes, I'm very dramatic. Always have been, always will be!

ONWARD! TO DISCOVERING MORE AMAZING, DIVERSE AND BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN BOOKS (when/if we're motivated to read anyway)

TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE AND WEAR A MASK!!!
28/7/2020