Introduction

Your little paws quietly pattered on the asphalt, the only sound filling the silent street. You mewed softly, hoping that a nice tabby would let you rest with them for the night, or maybe so are some food. But as always, no one answered your calls.

Your ears and whiskers wilted. You didn't understand why your mother and previous owners didn't want you. You were a beautiful (cat breed) with fluffy (fur color.) You were nice, friendly, playful, cuddly, everything a kitten should be at eight weeks old just like your sisters. But then why were you thrown out in the streets?
Was it because you were the runt of the litter? Or maybe because they already had too many cats, and just picked you to get rid of? Did the just not like you? Or was it because you were the only male in a female household? You didn't know...

You turned a corned in the street, letting out a hiss and snarl when you heard thunder booming. You've never heard it before, but it was scary. Then came the rain, first it was soft and drizzly before it began to pound, drenching the whole street and you.

You walked as fast your little paws could, your fur matted to your body. You needed to find a place to stay, but there was nothing in sight. All the shop windows were dark and lifeless, along with most of the house were families slept. All the loved kittens and cats snuggled up with their owner, bellies full and furry fluffed. How you wish you were them.

Then, you saw it.

It was a house, a few yards away from you. The windows were lit and you could see silhouettes moving around the house, but there actions were unclear. Out if desperation, you hurried patted up to the house. You could smell food and feel the warmth seep under the door, two things that you really wanted. And you also hoped, the person would be a potential owner who would love you forever.

You weakly mewed, your throat dry from having nothing to drink for at least three days. But when nothing happened, you continued until you were nearly exhausted.

The rain hadn't let up, your wet fur was making you cold every fast. You laid down, curling into a tight ball in hopes of keeping warm. You mewed and meowed for what seemed like ages before you fell asleep. Cold, hungry, and alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys, so I plan for this to be a little series so like there with be more than one story for a character/characters but it's not a story. This book will not have any lemons, but will have Yaoi moments and such between cannon characters like GerIta, RoChu, Spamano and so forth. But anyways, you're a kitten about eight weeks old that has been pushed out into the streets. And now you've found a house, but don't know who the owners are. Will it be Germany? Italy? Turkey? Denmark? I don't know. You guess get to choose. It's first come, first serve so how ever comments the character they want, then that's that the character I'll be writing about. Good luck and I hope you enjoy this new series ^^