The Sacrifice

Zuko's POV

I looked at her in shock.

-What do you mean? Why it'd be wrong?!

Katara: Because you're going to be a Fire Lord and I...

-...YOU WHAT?!

Katara: And I'm going to be with Aang...

That broke my heart.

-YOU LOVE HIM?!...-She looked at me and then nodded,-PERFECT! THEN WHY DID YOU KISS ME?! YOU WERE PLYING ME!

Katara: No! - She interrupted me. I waited for her to continue but she went silent.

-Why?..You're lying! I don't believe you!

Katara: It's true Zuko... - I saw tears coming from her eyes.

-Then why are you crying?!

Katara:...

Zuko:

Katara:

Zuko:

Katara: Because I'm realizing how stupid and terrible person I am. I'm deeply sorry Zuko...It's just... The emotions. I was so worried and frightened that you'd die...It was not me...

-If you don't love me, then why you were worried that much? - I didn't stop hoping that she was lying.

Katara: I was worried of loosing my best friend...that's it. In a second I saw you as Aang so I kissed you irrationally.

That was enough. My fist formed as a big rock and the fire came out of it. I was trying to control myself. I turned my back at Katara.

-Now you know that I love you. I've always loved you. And despite the words you said, I'll keep loving you forever...

Katara: No Zuko,don't say that! I'm sure your love for me is not serious. I know that you'll find the girl that will love you truly and...

-How can you be sure about MY feelings?! How could you say that?! - I turned at her.

She stayed speechless.

Katara:...I'm sorry Zuko...

.

.

.

Then it was announced that the Avatar defeated my father.

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The end of the chapter.

Hope you liked it.

BTW I know it's short,but don't think I was lazy or something. It's just the chapter "The Sacrifice" only includes this part.

Don't forget to vote!

Enjoy your day!