Abhigya os:I should admit am in love😍😍

Hai my lvly frnds this is my first os ..so bear the mistakes ..share  ur views ..and ur supports r means lot to me..this os contains more than 3000words ...if u r all feeling so long next time I will try to post shortly...soon i will post my everlasting lve too...and a very big sorry to all of u dears...fr not updating  my story...love u all..😍😍💙

Let's move into the story💝:

Abhi and pragya are working in
a same office...they are best frnds....they r loving each other...but they did nt realized it...
In office:
Abhi and pragya are entering to lift..no one is thr in the lift...
Pragya is talking continuously for past 1/2 hr..abhi is listening to her...tody she looks more gorgeous in full white chudi...abhi is gazing intensely ..at her eyes..
Pragya is little disturbed with his gaze on her...
But she continued her talk...
Abhi:hey chashmish is it mouth or rubber ..its nvr pain fr u ha..how one can talk continuously ..no no u r not talking u r shouting near my ears...
Pragya does nt cared abt the abhi words ...
She seriously explaining about the meeting ...yes she explaining abt the meeting...tat held on yesterday ...abhi did nt CME to office yest ...so she is explaining ...
But dis stupid abhi saying tat she is shouting ...very bad boy😜
Abhi who cnt tolerate her baks baks at a same time he cant come out his gaze towards her Cuteness without his sense gve a peck in her cheeks ...bfr pragya could react the lift is stopped he moved out causally ...

She standard like a statue for a few sec...she cme to senses due to her phone ring...
Abhi POV:
Hey idiot abhi wat u hve done ..wat will she think abt you ...how can u do like this ...r u in love with her...no no I just did to close her mouth ...for tat how can u gve a kiss..is smthg is thr..
No ....I like her talks ,I like to go outing with her...I love to fight with her..am always feel comfortable with her...its all seems tat....tat...no abhi don't think to much ...now you hvng a big task ..you want to compromise ur chashmish ...otherwise she will kill u...I don't knw wat will be her reaction..sure she gonna eat my brain ...mummy 😩😩😩😩😩pls save me from her...
Pragya POV:
Wat he is thinking abt me...am gonna kill me...how can he kiss me..as like tat...am gonna 😈😈😈😈😈bite him...idiot.. stupid ...
Abhi is coming to pragya cabin...and watched her activities he well understand she is in anger ...
Pragya eyes is welled up with tears ...she CMe out and saw abhi..she did not utter a word ...reached to MD cabin...and said I want to go home ...I feeling unwell sir..
MD:OK Miss pragya...u may go..
Abhi too entered the cabin..said sir am too feeling unwell grant me leave ..
Pragya gve a stern look towards abhi..
MD who watched this smiles at them...I think thr is sme issues btwn both of u...anyway I own interfere in it..tody you will fight ..tmrw you itself ask wen we did fight ...OK leave this ...abhi already u r tkn so much of leave ...so has a MD I cnt gve a leave to you...but as a friend ...am allowing you...
(MD is abhi frnd ha ...?who is tat...its none other than our purab only ...)
Pls sort your prblms guys ...but dont start your tom and jerry fights here ...don't make me dance btwn you...show some pity and do your fights on outside of the office...
Both shows a pout ...and moved out purab smiled at them..
(Daily our abhi only pick pragya to the office and drop at her home in eve)
But pragya today went to the busstop...abhi followed her...but she don't gave any response to him ...she sat on the bench in the stop..
Abhi:hey chashmish...I thought your eyes only hvng prblm...but tdy u proved tat ur ears also having prblm...
Pragya:youuu...wait a min ..she brought the hand stick from one old couples standing near by her ...and starts to beat him...😏😏😏😏
Abhi:pls meri maa leave me...am sorry ...I do not did it initially ...its happened ...leave me...😭😭😭😭😭...police police save me...he went near tat old couples ...and said pls ask her to stop ...ask her to show pity on me...old couples laughed at his antics ...😀😀😀😀😀
Abhi holds her wrist she looked at him...their is cute eyelock ...
Abhi:am saying sry na...r u trust me or not ...
Pragya:OK OK I will 4rgv u ...but you need to put 100 sit ups ....say yes or no...she said with s smirk ..
Abhi: haaa..wat...?u devil...not more than devil..
Pragya:r u going to do or not...?said with a fake anger ..
Abhi:😩😩😩😩keeps his face like so sad...
Pragya:😎😎...don't keep ur face like this...don't want to put sit ups ...said with a attitude...at a same time said with a soft tone..
Abhi:happily hugged her...
Pragya: with a irked tone...abhiiiiii😠
Abhi:who sensed that wat he done ...breaks the hug and smiles sheepishly ...😀😀😀😀tries to change the topic...shall we go for coffee..
Pragya: smiles at his antics...and nods is head ...
Both reached the roadside coffee stall...near to the busstop...
Pragya smells the aroma of the coffee...which she loves more...
Bcz of her abhi got the habit of drinking coffee..but he loves more his fuggies hand made coffee....
Abhi who sees tat pragya smelling the aroma
Abhi: u nvr changed 😊😊😊😊
Pragya:she too smiled in return...
Abhi:bhaiya two coffee..
Bhaiya:OK beta..wait 5 min..
After 5 min he gve coffee to them...
Pragya again inhales the fragrance of the coffee..and then only she starts to sip the coffee..aftr finished her coffee a mischievous idea popped out in her mind...
While abhi talking with the coffee shop bhai...
Pragya takes a glass of water and poured in abhi head...she did not waited for his response ...she immediately run out from tat place...and reached the bus stop...
C.s.bhai: continuously laughed at seeing the abhi state....
Abhi: bhai don't laugh like this...😩he pouts...
C.s.bhai:OK OK don't pout like dis..wipe your face...and don't scold my chotti ...she is soo innocent ...
Abhi: I agree she is innocent ...but very mischievous ....😊
After tat he too went bus stop and sees pragya standing thr...like nothing hpnd...he moves towards her...
Abhi: now u happy na..?
Pragya:100 times happy my boy...😉😉😉😉and laughs ..
Abhi:now ur laughter time is over na ..cme along with me..he holds her wrist dragged to the office parking area..ask her to sit in bike...and starts his bike..
Pragya :hey where we are going ...I don't want to go home...so soon..no one will be in home at this time...
Abhi:who said we are going to home?
Pragya:then where...?she asked with curiosity ...
Abhi:hmmm...I won't say...
Pragya:abhiiiii...tell me...idiot...
Abhi:shopping..I want to buy gift for my girl friend..
Pragya:haaa..who is your girl frnd..? Asked with little anger...more jealous ...you did not said anything abt her...who is tat stupid girl..😏😏😏😠😠
Abhi:suspense...I will tell u later..
Pragya: for her y I want to cme with u ...u go and select gift for ur so called girlfrnd...
Abhi: possessive ha...he asked with a eager tone ..expecting the yes from her ...
Pragya:don't day dream..sir...
Abhi:simply smiles ...😊😊
While they reached shopping mall..
Pragya purchased white shirt fr abhi..and abhi purchased red saree fr pragya..and he purchased gift ...with out pragya's knowledge..
Pragya:abhi u said na you want to buy gift fr u girl frnd..said with an irritated tone...
Abhi:yaa fuggie I already bought it...see this..(he shows the small box which is wrapped with gift cover)
Pragya:butt wen u bought this..?
Abhi:u went to trail room na ..tat time I bought dis..he said with the wink...
Pragya:u selected a gift without me..😠
Abhi:oey chashmish leave this yaa..tmrw you want to wear this saree which I selected fr u...
Pragya:y should i ...ask ur girl frnd to wear this..
Abhi:i bought this saree fr u only not fr her..OK ...don't over react ..then I won't wear this shirt tmrw which u selected fr me..
Pragya:okayyyyyyy...I will wear it ..cme let's go..😏
Abhi:my jealousy queen...I knw ur anger is in peak..I want to select a another one with out ur knwlge 1ly..bcz I going to gift tat one fr u only my fuggie ...and thr is no girl frnd in my life expect you..I will talk with all girls causally ...but no one can't take a place in my heart like u..(thought to himself)
If it all means that am in love..yes I should admit tat am in love with my fuggie my life ..my everything ...while those thoughts he watched pragya in a side mirror ..who is in anger..and at same time she too is in deep thoughts ...he smiled at her cuteness😊😊😊
Abhi dropped pragya near to her home..
Pragya did not say a bye to him.she moved to her house ..while abhi called her near to him...
Abhi: pragya ..one thing I want to say now...thr is no one in the world took a place in life like u...😍😍( he said looking into her eyes now..her lips curved into smiles ...😊😊but she did not wish to show her smile to him...
So she simply say hmm with grief face and moved away...
Abhi:oey chashmish don't try to hide ur smile from me...u can't do that...
He reached his house and slept with lovable dreams of his life with her...
At pragya house:
Bulbul :di wat is in ur face ..?
Pragya:wat bulbul ..?she wiped her face ..and looked in mirror..thr is nothing bulbul..
Bulbul:oh di I said abt ur newly frmd blush..is thr any SPL...?purab said u and abhi had fight ..I think u cme to home with anger ..but u cme with this blush ..tats y am asking ..and another quest fr wat rsn u both had fight..oh my head is going to burst out with questions ..y u r simply smiling fr my ques..pls say something na..
Pragya: u knw na we alwys fought with silly rsn..am already tired of shoppings ...let leave me to sleep ..dear...I will say tmrw ..my swt sis na u too go and sleep..
Pragya POV:
How can I say to her ..he kissed me..tat y v had fight ..how can I say I frgv him..for this act ..she will surely again come up with ques ..r u in love with abhi..how can I ans her..wen myself not hve the ans...
Y I should feel jealous wen he talked abt other girl..y should I felt happy wen he say no one takes a place which I tkn in his life...y should I feel complete wen I should with him..y i can't restrict myself being away from him..y should my heart always wants to be besides him..and y should I like the closeness with him truly says..am not anger for wat he did to me in mrng..this all means to be am in love ...😊😊i should admit tat am in love with him..😍😍I love you abhi ...
She slept with the dreams of her life with him...
Next day:
Thr is a party arranged in office for completing the big project ..it will held in eve..so obviously abhigya will meet at eve only..
Here both abhi and pragya impatiently waiting 4r eve to meet thr soul and cnvy the feeling which they realized 😍😍😍..
At eve:
As usual abhi went to pick up her..abhi pressed the door bell..
Pragya hears the bell sound ...she knows who is it..she don't want to opn the door ..its her abhi...she always go and opn the door with in a few sec...but tdy she went near the mirror..she checked herself ..she is wearing a red saree which his abhi selected fr her...there is no words to describe her beauty ...😊😊😊
Her heart starts to flutter ..she nvr in her life feels this much nervousness ..she slowed took baby steps ...and reached the door..
On other side abhi is not less than nervous...he too can feel his heart beat sound without keeping is hands on the chest ..
Both of them r longing to see each other..now there is a only a single door btwn them..
Pragya opnd the door ...now both of them facing each other ..thr is a silence prevailed btw them..pragya who cme to sense called "Abhi" tdy the way of tone is reflected fr calling him is different ...it shows the love which she had for him...
Abhi:fuggie tdy you looking gorgeous ..I can't take off my eyes...
Pragya: blushes slightly ...
Abhi: ohh chashmish r u blushing ...ha ..I can't believe my eyes pls pinch me..
Pragya:she lightly beats his shoulder ...shut up...cme let's go to party on time..
Abhi walks with a attitude ..bfr he reaching to his bike..pragya hold his hand and make him to face towards her ...picks the cool glass frm his pocket ...made him to wear it..😊😊and said now perfect ..now start the bike..
Abhi: u r making me crazy ..I can't control myself my heart wishes to say the three magical words now itself..but I will say aftr we reached thr....thought to himself..
While this thoughts going through his mind..pragya mind strikes with one thought....
Wats that ......?
Pragya pov:
Yesterday he speaks abt tat girl frnd..who is tat ..did he met her..wat will hpn whether he likes her..if I said abt my feeling it will spoil our frndshp..why pragya y r u thinking like this...?I have seen same feeling in his eyes which I had fr him..ohh god..wat this..I don't want to think more...??
The smile in her face is gone away with in a minute...the fear of losing him is crept over her face...
This is noticed by who was watching her in the bike side mirror..meanwhile they reached the spot..and parked in parking area..after tat...
Abhi: fuggie wat hpnd to u ..y u r looking tensed..r u fearing fr sme thing..tell me na..Is anything bothering u...he touched her forehead..r u hvng fever or headache..he asked with the concern and little panic tone..
Pragya: blustered into laughter..😀😀hey abhi y r u panicking like this..just headache but am fully alright ..so don't panic OK...( she lied to him)
They entered the party...mingled with thr co workers and frnds..and party is also ended all r started to leave...
Abhi: pragya I wanna talk with u..
Pragya:hmmm..say abhi..,( said with little hesitation)with his tensed face shows tat he gng to speak something imp..he should not speak abt tat so called girl frnd..🙏🙏she is praying to god through mind..
Abhi:shall we go to terrace..here so noicy na..
Pragya:looked around ..is it is noicy .. you and me ..and sme of the servants cleaning this place..is this seems to u is noicy..?
Abhi: fuggie can u pls stp ur ques section fr sme time and cme with me ..dragged her to the lift..
As both of them entered into the left ..the only incident cme to thr mind is..the think hpnd in yest mrng..
Thr lips curved into the smile ..
They reached terrace..
Their is no one in the terrace ..abhi and pragya alone....along with them a cold breeze..twinkling stars...half moon..in the sky..
Abhi is quiet nervous ..he don't knw wat will be his fuggies reaction aftr the confession ...now his heartbeat bcmes abnrml..atlast he gathered sme courage and starts to speak up..
Bfr tat he want to knw abt pragya feelings too..he knws tat she also hvng the feelings fr him ...but his mind argued to do sme thing...
Let's see how abhi gonna cnvy his feeling..
Abhi:pragya u kwn na if anything new hpnd in life..first I will share tat with u only na..now the most imp thing hpnd in my life..tat..tat..u only had the rights to knw first..I said na abt the girl frnd ..am am in...am in love with her..
(Thats all pragya's eyes bcme to moist..hers heart is shattered ..she can't able to look at him any more..if she look his eyes ..she very well knw..she will burst out her feeling which she hvng in her heart)
Abhi who noticed pragya's reaction ...feeling cloud nine...
While he continued to speak up..
Abhi: pragya you knw how I am feeling after I realised my feeling towards her...am am feeling like am the luckiest prsn in the world..😊😊😊😊(the evry single word he expressing is cmng from his bottom of heart which can cleary seen by pragya...and she can feel tat how much love he his having fr her..)
She can't take it anymore already she is totally shattered ..the every single word abt tat girl piercing her heart...now she can't be hpy nor she can't be sad ...bcz abhi who she considered as her soul ..now is in extreme happy...
Pragya:abhi am so happy now...yo..you seen urs ..urs ....soulmate ..( she stammered and she did not looked up his face..she totally avoided his gaze)am feeling little unwell am gng to home..we speak abt this tmrw..she tried to move away..
Abhi: with out seeing her ...with out knwng her name..how can u move pragya..by saying this he holds her wrist ..dragged near to him by holding her waist nd make her to look at his face..
💝Look into my eyes ..u can see her..and her name is chashmish which I kept fr her ..tat I only hve the rights to call her by this name...she is my lovely fuggie ..and she is my soulmate..💝
He said looking into her eyes deeply..