4

*jimin pov*

i didn't know what to do. I was mad at him, for leaving me like that but part of me wanted to forgive him. Maybe i already did. I missed him so bad it made me sick. I didn't cry. I felt like i didn't need to. Even though i was kinda mad at him, i was at myself too, because i didn't tell him that i left. I should've told him. I stopped thinking and stood up. "i have to meet him."

I went to downstairs and told my mom that i have to go. "but honey, it's raining out there! Are you sure you don't need a ride?" i nodded and took my jacket. I started running. I didn't even know where i was running. My feet hurted but i didn't care. I almost fell and i didn't see really well because of the rain. I finally found the place where he worked. I slowed down as i was closer the place. It was a really pretty toy store with a big window. I stopped in front of the window and looked inside. There he was, helping little kids to decide what toys they want. He haven't changed at all. He was as pretty as last time i saw him. Part of me wanted to run in his arms, tell him that i loved him and i was sorry. Of course i didn't do that. I just stood there and looked at him with a small smile on my face.

:3