Chapter 10 : It's necessary to save Goldia !

Goldia's P.O.V

Goldia goes out of her house. She has her cake box in the hand and her Octobrush with a shoulder strap in the back. It's getting dark and the lights of the city begin to be actived.
Goldia walks to Jason's house and she's in the middle of the path. She remembers the way of going there. She can't wait to see his face when she'll give him the cookies. He will be certainly happy.
She takes her Squid-Phine by hearing it ring.

-Hello ?
-Hey Goldia ! It's Prussia ! How are you ?
-Fine, thank you.
-That's perfect ! Well, I wanted to tell you something... You know, I fought today in a Ranked Battle, and now I'm...

Goldia doesn't hear the end because two hands catch her and throw her on the ground. In the shock, she screams before releasing her cake box and her Squid-Phone who switch off. Half knocked, she can understand a few words :

-Well, well, well... What do we have here ?

Prussia's P.O.V

Prussia is walking at Inkopolis. Her Fresh Squiffer in the hand, she's so happy and very excited. After five months of training, she has finally reached the Rank A+ !
Impatient, Prussia takes immediatly her Squid-Phone. She wants to tell it to Goldia right now. When her friend picks up the phone and after the formalities, she says :

-I wanted to tell you something. You know, I fought today in a Ranked Battle, and now I'm a Rank A+ !

She waits her friend's reaction, but suddently she hears a scream. The telephone hangs up abruptly. Prussia tries to call again Goldia, but she doesn't answer.

-No, no, no, no... I hope nothing didn't happen to her...

Nervous, she starts to call Jessy by trying not to imagine the worst...

Jessy's P.O.V

Comfortably lengthened on her bed, Jessy is listening music. In his own bed, Jason reads a book by drinking his cup of lavander tea. Sitting on the ground, Bronze plays a video game with his 3DS. This night, the twins are alone at home because Poison is making a Turf War and is going to sleep at Amethyst's, one of his teammates and friends. Then they invited Bronze for pass time with tem.
Jessy takes the newspaper next to Bronze and says :

-Three Zapfishs are back, today. Soon, all Zapfishs will return at Inkopolis !
-Hmm... Maybe. We'll see.
-Hey Jason, say at once what I tell to you doesn't interest you...
-OK : your words are very boring...
-You moron.

The song "Everytime we touch" interrupts them before the discussion degenerates (It's the ring of Jessy's Squid-Phone). She takes off her Headphone and picks up :

-Hello ? Oh, hey Prussia ! What's up ?
-Jessy, this one answers with a scared tone. I need your help ! I... I think Goldia is in danger !
-What ? Goldia is in danger ?!

*Crash !* Jessy turns to the sound's origin. Jason has just dropped his cup of tea, and the liquid starts cover their room's ground by forming a clear river.

Goldia's P.O.V

-L... Let me go !

Goldia screams, she desperatly wants they stop. The Inkling who throws her smiles.

-Did you hear that, guys ? She wants to go !
-Oh, she's going to cry, an other one chuckles. So cute !
-A girl who cries is cute only when she's an Inkling, the third boy answers. An Octoling who cries doesn't belong here. And we're going to make it to her understand.

Two boys grab her. Goldia struggles but petrifies by seeing the third taking out a penknife of his pocket. He crosses the penknife under the main tentacle. It's too much for her. She begins to cry without being able to stop.

-Why are you beating me up ? What I have done ?
-You're here ! You're here, while you shouldn't ! Octolings will never live at Inkopolis, do you understand me ?

When the blade of the penknife cuts the half of her tentacle, he whispers in her ear :

-Get out of here, Octoling. You don't understand that nobody wants of you ?
-HEY ! YOU ! GET OF MY FRIEND !

All four turn to the voice. The boy with the penknife doesn't have time to run away that Jason's fist is already in his head. Behind him, Bronze rushes to the two others. Jessy and Prussia run towars Goldia who continues crying.

-Goldia, Prussia shouts ! Are you OK ?
-I... I was so scared. How did you find me ?
-It's thanks to Prussia ! She guessed you had problems and she geotagged your Squid-Phone !

The boy released his penknife. His two friends have already fled against Bronze. Jason says with a threatening tone :

-If you dare to touch Goldia once again, you'll lose a little more than two teeth and your pride... Get out of here before I hurt you.

He's not asked for dashing off. Jason takes Goldia's Squid-Phone and gives it to her.

-You OK ? Do you know that guys ?
-I remember them, Prussia says. It was Milky, Fawn and Héliodore. They were in the same class than Goldia and hated her because she's an Octoling.
-J... Jason...

Goldia takes him in her arms and squeezes his clothes. Jason blushes but squeezes her back. Bronze, by his side, collects the cake box. This one is now crushed and damaged. He stretches out it to her by asking :

-It's yours ?
-My... My cake box ! My cookies...
-You made cookies, Jessy wonders ? Really ?
-I wanted it to be a surprise... to thank Jason for having been so kind with me...

Then she continues to cry until Prussia takes her by shoulders.

-Be strong, Goldia. Come on, you're going to sleep at my home this evening. You seriously need to be comforted...

-We come with you, Bronze says. Just by precaution.

And, under the moonlight, two Inklings boys, two Inklings girls and one Octoling go together at Prussia's.

( Heya, I'm here ! If I meet Milky and his friends, I'll kill them without remorse ! Poor Goldia... But don't worry, my sweet octo : I can promise you the next chapter is going to be much more quiet.

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~💛 )