■■■

h e a r t b e a t

h e a r t b e a t

>>P.O.V.<<
"Ken, stop that!" My voice came out hoarse as I try my best to hold my moan. The very familiar feeling of butterflies came bolting through my insides. Him pressed on top of me. The feeling of him through thick cashmere was electrifying. The oversized hoodie that he owns starts to rise up my stomach. Gentle caresses were felt on my waist and shoulders. "You're so beautiful." I raised my head to look in his eyes, which were staring at me as if in a trance. I felt heat convulse on my pale skin. My face turning a light shade of pink at his words. "I don't know how I got so blessed." Kenneth continues. The corners of my lips tug upwards as I felt his breath hitch at the slight movement. I slowly ran my ankles across the back of his leg, while wrapping my left hand around his nape. His grabs my right hand and places him on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. My heart swelled at the thought of my presence making him feel that way. Beat after beat, his heart kept thumping faster. I pulled him closer and gently placed our lips together. Moving in perfect harmony. We pulled away after a few seconds. Just staring at each other. His brown orbs wide and dilated. Leaning in, he claimed my lips once again.

□ >>

a l w a y sThe deafening sound of rain and thunder coursed through the night, ruining the once peaceful evening

a l w a y s
The deafening sound of rain and thunder coursed through the night, ruining the once peaceful evening. I whimpered at the flash of lightning. "Shhh, it's alright I'm here." A voice murmurs, breaking me out of reverie. My senses start to clear and I notice my face pressed against someone's chest. The soothing thump of Ken's heart and mere presence instantly calming me down. "Kenneth?" I ask. "It's me, Princess. I'm here." He replies, pulling me closer while caressing my face. "Always." He continues, bringing the blanket to cover both of us. Soft humming filled my ears, slowly drifting me to sleep.

□ >>

t a l k"Mom kept on boasting of how much she loves y---" Ken's words were cut short, as well as the redness on my neck

t a l k
"Mom kept on boasting of how much she loves y---" Ken's words were cut short, as well as the redness on my neck. An odd vibration spreads through the bed. There's a small rectangular light seeking attention underneath the sheer blankets & a light pop signalling a new message. I took the silver electric on to my palms and placed it on my lap. The cushions on my left side dipping due to Kenneth's weight. "Why is Sean texting you?" I hear his voice hardening at the mention of his best friend's name. I turn to my left and I see his brows furrowed. I giggled then placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "He's just asking for some help with Bailey. You know how much he likes her." I replied.
His face shows relief then he snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer in the process. "Oh, I thought he was asking you to spend time with him again." I hear Ken mumble with his face snuggled against my hair. ",And your hair smells like so good. Why would I let any guy get close to you now?!" I laughed at his comment. I knew that shampoo would do me good. "Relax, Ken. Sean moved on from me 5 months ago. He's practically head over heels in love with Bails." I tell him with my legs wrapped around his waist.
"Good. Cause you're mine." He replies.

■■■

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 | Ken San Jose Oneshot 🎉