Part three

Janie's  point of view
The next day

I had arrived on set with Melissa when Kate ran over and hugged me "hey are you ok today?" "Yeah just forget about yesterday ok?" "Janie it's not that sinple you opened yourself up and I want to help" "Kate you can't help nobody can its not possible what are you gonna do click your fingers and bring him back?" "No but I want to help save you" "save me? Kate I don't need saving" "oh really?" She says pulling me to the side she then pulls up my sleeve to reveal my scars "what the fuck Kate?! How do you know about those?" "I noticed then when you were in character why would you do something like this?" "It hard Kate loosing a father it's harder than it looks and I missed him ok? Do you know how that feels?" "Actually I do I know exactly how it feels janie I know what it's like to miss your father everyday and not have him there for me not to have him there at my graduation ceremony or when I got the part on snl how I never had him cheering me on yeah janie I do know what that feels like" "Kate I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" "Janie it's fine honestly I shouldn't have provoked you like that" "no Kate it wasn't like that honestly" Kate then started to walk away from me when I grabbed hold of her and just kissed her I then pulle away "oh my god I'm so sorry" I then ran off into my changing room where I got transformed into Stacey.

Once out of my changing room I went and joined the other four girls who were stood around Paul "ah janie?" "Yes Paul" "we are going to shoot the scene of which you are possed and the girls are trying to get you to fight against this ghost" "ok"

In grand central station

The four ghostbusters enter rose Stacey surrounded with ghosts
"Hey!" Stacey turned to face the four ghostbusters "oh hello how are you all on this fine evening" "give Stacey back you douche!" Holtzmann shouted "oh Jillian she's not coming back " "yes she is!" "Holtzy shut up!" Patty shouted "yes get your little dog on a leach miss Roland "you shut up aswell and give me my friend back!" "I've already told you no" "I just want her back" Jillian states " oh isn't that a pity" "look I know you need her body more than we do but....god damn it I love her she's the love of my life and I have loved her since I first set my eyes on her she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen her personality is perfect she's perfect and if I know her as well as I think I do I know she's a fighter and she will come back cmon Stacey I know your in there" holtzmann shouted "I-I-I love you too Jillian" "Stacey?" "Yeah" "you want her HAVE HER"the ghost possessed her again and dropped her from a height holtzmann saw the love of her life about to die and all de could do was drop her proton pack ad run towards her Stacey landed on top of holtzy knocking er unconscious "CUT!"

"Paul?" "Yes janie?" "What happens to holtzy" "oh she'll be fine" "really because my back is kinda hurting" Kate said walking in "o my god I'm so sorry" "yeah not the first time I've heard that" "let me help you Kate" "I don't need any help" "you've heard that before too haven't you?" I said putting her in a chair Paul then left as I'm taking care of Kate "look janie" "just leave it Kate we don't need to talk about it" "about what?" "You know the kiss" "oh yeah...well about that" "Kate leave it" "no why did you do it?" "Because I......." "Hey Kate?" "Yes Melissa?" "Why did you change the word s on the script" "no I didn't" "what words did she change?" "The big speech for Stacey she was just supposed to say that she's her great friend ad she wants her back" "yet you didn't...."Kate simply looked at the floor "Melissa!" "Sorry Leslie wants me"she then ran off I turned around and I was met by Kate's lips meeting mine but not lust filled it was more o caring than anything else she then pulled off "that's why I changed the words because it was all true" "what?" "I love you I have since I set eyes on you" "I love you too but I bet this isn't what Paul meant by I need you two to get to know eachother better" we both began to laugh "no I bet it wasn't"we heard a voice say from te doorway I turned and stood there was Melissa Sr turned and walked away me thinking she was angry I ran after her "Melissa" "I don't want hear it Janie" "why not what's the problem?" "The problem is you have just lost me twenty dollars" "what?" "After the premier Leslie Kristen and I all upped our bet to twenty dollars me still believing that there was no way you et with Kate"she said as she walked over to Leslie and Kristen "here you go girls" "did they?" "Yeah" Leslie and Kristen the ran over to Kate an hugged her "guys we are not together" "that's not how it looked or heard to me Kate" "ok I admit I'd like to be with her what about you Janie" I simply smirked at the floor "ok I mean yeah sure" Leslie and Kristen then engulfed Kate into a bear hug "I guess your mine now"Kate said walking towards me "I am not property" "yes you are because your mine" she said kissing me.