Tears

Blazye Pov

I cried and cried while he just vanished after 45 minutes putting up with that...

I just got raped.

I transported home, I've noticed depending on my mood I change the weather.

When I  cry really hard it rains, I'm sad thunder. And once when I was really happy it got to 31 Degrees Celsius.

I walked to the bathroom seeing all the hickies on my body and began bathing myself.

I heard the ring tone I set for Teo when he called and the song played. I ignored it and washed my skin.

What's will happen if I just wasn't on earth for a while or never again? Who will that affect?

I got put the shower, and got the pain pills and shoved the whole bottle down my throat and after collapsing.

Mateo POV

I just finished practice and I've been calling Blazye but no answer at all I'm honestly worried.. I'm Finna go to her house..

I pulled up and transported inside her room, she want there and the bathroom door was locked. I just went threw the door seeing her on the ground.

Some tears fell down my eyes I called 911.

Hours Later.

Queenie , the twins , Vanna and her cousin are here.

We in the waiting room.

"Family of Blazye Jaiah Wilson-Clarke?" The Nurse said.

We all stand up. And followed in her it the room..

"She's supposed to be awake soon, she was shuffling in her bed." The Nurse said.

The Nurse was Latina with big boobs and no ass.

"I'm Nurse Martinez if anything." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, Blazye woke up.

Blazye POV

Dammit, they found me.

"Blazye" Queenie said.

"Hey" I said weakly.

"Why would you? Do that to yourself" Sparkle asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because we're friends. Friends care for eachother" Sparkle replied.

I shrugged. "Your so cold hearted" Sparkle sighed.

"You told you to come? You wouldn't have to get your heart broken" I spat.

"Why are you treating me this is?" Sparkle asked.

"Ehh" I said.

Vanna was about to bust out laughing.  As the Doctor came in.

"Blazye, so we need to tell u out something.... we took a ultrasound of you and it looked like there was a baby forming in there. But you had a miscarriage" The doctor spoke.

"Okay" i nodded showing no emotion but kinda hurting inside.

"You could get out tomorrow morning alright? But your on suicide watch" he said walking out.

"You were pregnant!" Queenie asked.

"I never knew either?" I looked at Mateo and he looked hurt.

"Who's the Father?" Mateo asked.

I began crying "Ayleo raped me" I spoke out.

Mateo , Queenie and Vanna face turned bright red.

"Sparkle could you watch my kids for a bit? I'll pay you when I get back" Queenie said pulling out a gun storming out.

Three Updates in a day!! You guys frfr lucky because I'm trying to end this book for the Sequel to be up.

2 more Chapters💛