Introduction

Hey, I'm Summer Brooks just your average teenage girl. However I'm also one of the most famous models worldwide. My aunt is a huge name in the fashion industry and she is an agent who is one of the reasons why some of the most famous models today are known worldwide. About two years ago she presented me to some very well known designers, photographers and ad agencies. Once I was in a few fashions ads, I seemed to have blown up because I was in multiple magazine articles and I got a huge following on social media. But everything that's good has to have a downside. Although I make a good amount of money and don't really need an education, my manager insisted that I go to school and graduate with a GPA of at least 3.8 and if I don't then she threatens to take me out of the modelling world. Jamie, my lovely manager, has always been like a mom to me. Since my parents have always travelled out of the state and country for work I grew up mostly alone and that's mostly where I get all of my independence. Jamie is a beautiful thirty eight year old woman with dyed brown hair and hazel eyes. She is a huge inspiration to me and although she is pretty strict I know it's out of the goodness of her heart because she wants what's best for me. In high school I disguise myself as a nerd because I came to school as Summer no one would like me for who I am only my looks and fame.
My manager forces me to dress up as a nerd daily and my fake name is Darcy Mills.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Hey guys, I started this book and it was originally for a school project and since my school is catholic I wasn't able to write boyxboy :( but I hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️