chapter two ~ first day as freshman

I opened my eyes to see a black and blue figure "LILY UP TIME FOR SCHOOOOOL" Aaron yelled in my ear "please Aaron five more minutes" he shook me" NOPE you need to get reADY for school" I nod slowly as I push him away from me "hehe just get reADY lil"I giggle as I work out of bed.

~when your ready~
"Ugh I guess this looks cute" I say as I braid my hair "hmph this is gonna have to do " LILY GET DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW" My dad screams "great lecture time Ughhhj" I moan
"Ok to start with..you NEED to take werewolf 101 with Aaron . don't talk to anyone ALWAYS keep you bandana on. Behave"
I interrupted "I get it dad can I go to school now?"
He nods.

~on the way to school~
"Do what dad said..."Aaron mumbles
"WHAT BANDANA AARON PLEASE!?" I screamed my heart out .
He holds my mouth and pulls the bandana down I Squeam.
"AARON STOP". A tear falls down my cheek.
"Sorry lily I had to doit and so do you...you will get used to it I swear." I nod as the bandana soaks up my tears.

~at school~
"Ugh why do I know no one in the waste of a space of a school"I mumble to myself in my home room.
"He you know me" I look up to see zane .
"OMI ZANE ZANE" I jump out of my skin and hug him tight.
He giggles as he blushes a hot red colour "so your here to"
I giggle "obviously" after the full home room period we both hugged again as we split up.

~werewolf 101~
I was running late for lesson because I had to talk to the head . Aaron is going to be so mad.
"Late my lycan" the teacher said to me.
"Sorry sir I was talking to the head" I mumble
"Looks like there is a seat next to buldolf , please take a seat"
I moan and drag myself to the seat.
"Huh unusual a human in werewolf class?" buldolf said try to start a conversation.
"Ugh yeah I'm just interested you know?." I mumble as web started to have a conversation.

~at the end of class~
"Bye buldolf" I yell as I grab my things.
He giggles "bye lily!" he yells back .
"Lily your friends with buldolf?, Aaron said sounding really conserned.
"Ugh yeah he pretty cool!"
He starts lecturing me about how is his a bad boy and always gets into fights.
"Aaron listen your my big brother and I get your trying to look out for me but when you started to AGREE with dad and now telling me who i can and can not talk to is taking it way to far"
I say as I walk away I love him but he is a real bore

~after school~
"Hey I'm laurance nice to meet you" a confident voice hits me.
"Ugh hi I'm lily" I say acting as if I had confidence.
"I hear your Aaron's sister huh? Wanna hang out sometime"
I pause
"Sure!"